Universal Express like Fast Pass?

TracyK

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if the Universal Express works like Disney Fast Pass. Do you have to put your entry ticket into a machine? Is this available at all attractions? I have a multi-day pass which I believe entitles me to hold 3 passes at once. Do I have to visit the relevant attraction to collect a pass or can I get one from another location? I will be visiting over Easter so intend to make full use of this service. Any advice would be great.

Tracy
Disneyland Paris Halloween 1999 & Christmas 2000
Off site Easter 2000 & Easter 2001

It is very much like Disney's Fastpass, although better:

- Kiosks are out in front of each ride so, like Fastpass, you have to walk to each attraction to pick up an Express Pass.

- It is available at EVERY attraction (unlike Disney) except P-Flyers, Front rows of Hulk & Dragons, Woody's Coaster, and Fievel's water slide.

- Multi-Day passholders (like yourself) can hold up to 3 at one time (unlike Disney that limits you to one at a time - or at least every 2 hours).

- Yes, you have to use your entry ticket at each kiosk.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter