Universal app??

SWLeia

Earning My Ears
Hello, I'm hoping someone can educate me on the Universal app! Do you create your own account and have your family members use your profile or do they each have to create an account?

secondly... Has anyone used the wallet option yet? We are staying on property... is it easier to charge to room or use the app? Any suggestions?

Thank you!

I haven’t found a way to link accounts. I bough Volcano Bay tickets on my account and both were assigned to me. I had my wife use my login on her phone so she could access her ticket.

On our October trip, I used the wallet to do mobile ordering and it worked fine. On our trip this past week, it kept saying it couldn’t process and to retry. After about 4 retires it said I tried too many times and would lock me out for a few hours.

We planned on using our TapuTapu’s at VB to charge to our account, but I had to carry my credit card with me instead.

I haven’t found a way to link accounts. I bough Volcano Bay tickets on my account and both were assigned to me. I had my wife use my login on her phone so she could access her ticket.

On our October trip, I used the wallet to do mobile ordering and it worked fine. On our trip this past week, it kept saying it couldn’t process and to retry. After about 4 retires it said I tried too many times and would lock me out for a few hours.

We planned on using our TapuTapu’s at VB to charge to our account, but I had to carry my credit card with me instead.
Thank you. I appreciate you sharing your experience. It helps with my planning to know if I should have the older kids bring money into park for snacks and merch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!