• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Underdog & Tart Girl BOBing on the Magic, Plus the Mystery of the Red Br@ FE

Loved the videos!! Wish I could have seen it all live, looks like it was fun! :lmao::rotfl2:

The girls could have had Olympic swimmers on their team and you guys still would have won...3 of you are like 8 feet tall, 4 strokes and you're already on the other side of the pool! :rolleyes1 :lmao: :rotfl:

Loved the little maneuver that Rob pulled at the other end of the pool when he dove into the water with the ball! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

DSC03982.jpg

My goodness, you caught Rick smiling and possibly laughing. :rotfl2:

And I really appreciated it!!!!!! I would have been SOOOO sad every night without my steak. I just can't eat all that fancy dancy food.:sick: Thank you Princess Heather and Mike.:flower3:

You are so welcome. Its important that you enjoy every minute of your time on ship, even if it means complaining now and again.

Oh great memories. Loved that afternoon by the pool. It was so much fun. Wish we could do it all again.
What was Sean laughing at with Scott, Rick and Mike?

My goodness, you caught Rick smiling and possibly laughing. :rotfl2:

we noticed Rick laughing a lot on this trip.:thumbsup2
Becky had told us how he plays all shy and grumpy but he's really a very funny guy.:thumbsup2
I still laugh every time i think of him telling me the reason my steak was late was because the chef was stomping all over it.:rotfl: He said "you watch, it'll have Nike imprints all over it".:rotfl:
good times:wizard:

OCT 25th..Continued......

So after the pool games, and a few sessions of CPR by a lovely female Disney Lifeguard,:rolleyes1pirate: it was time to get ready for formal night.:flower3:

I know i'm a little prejuduce, but i've got a smokin hot wife.:cloud9::love:
Way out my league.:worship:
DSC04002.jpg

Heather and Rick
DSC04001.jpg

Walt and Di
DSC03998_edited-1.jpg

Now its a well known legend on the dis, that Underdog loves a lady dressed in a red dress.:love: And Princess Heather didnt disappoint me.:cloud9:
DSC04003_edited-1.jpg

After dinner, since we were skipping the shows this cruise, we just strolled around and took pictures of a lot of our Bobber friends all spiffed up.:flower3:

Cass, Rob and Kira
DSC04010_edited-1.jpg

Scott, Lori and kiddies. (wheres alex?)
DSC04012_edited-1.jpg

Sean and Cathy
DSC04013_edited-1.jpg

We were really getting into this picture taking thing. You'd think our daughter was a photographer or something.;);)she is.:cutie:

Paige and Rob (those dudes in uniform make it really difficult on us bums););)
DSC04007_edited-1.jpg

Rose and June
DSC04014_edited-1.jpg

love reading this, makes me want to go on the Magic now, well I only have to wait till March to go again:lmao:

We happened upon this lovely family from Wisconsin just as they were getting ready to enter the late dining seating. Rumor has it Tony needed some assistance in tieing his tie,:lmao: and Robin was more than happy to help.:cutie: (I cant tie the darn things either.:headache:)

DSC04019_edited-1.jpg

Group Photo:grouphug:
DSC04020_edited-1.jpg

Bernie, Sean, Bailey and Gary
DSC04015_edited-1.jpg

If memory serves me, we did catch the Alfred and Seymore show later that evening.
DSC04032_edited-1.jpg

DSC04034_edited-1.jpg

Then we headed back to our cabin where we continued to hear a lot of arguing from that nearby couple. You could hear the guy yelling at his wife "This is your stupid trip, do what you want!!":eek::eek:
Now we normally dont spend much time in our cabin on a cruise, and this trip was no exception, but when its time for sleep you really dont need to hear this every night.:headache:
If this was going to continue, we were going to ask for a new cabin.popcorn::

Throughout the day, i had conducted my own investigation on who was the mastermind behind the Red Br@ FishExtender. While everyone agreed it was a very clever idea:thumbsup2, noone knew who was responsible.:confused3
If all else failed, i'd have to get Disney security involved.:rotfl:
However Underdog has amazing powers of persuasion, and surely someone would crack under his questioning.:rotfl::rotfl2:

Loved the videos!! Wish I could have seen it all live, looks like it was fun! :lmao::rotfl2:

The girls could have had Olympic swimmers on their team and you guys still would have won...3 of you are like 8 feet tall, 4 strokes and you're already on the other side of the pool! :rolleyes1 :lmao: :rotfl:

Loved the little maneuver that Rob pulled at the other end of the pool when he dove into the water with the ball! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

i think Scott is 8 ft tall. I'm only about 7' 10".:rotfl:

Love love love the video!! That was so much fun. Y'all should join us in June, 2011....:grouphug:

DSC04010_edited-1.jpg

Ok, what is going on with your red-eye editing??? Rob has one red eye and one black eye and what the heck is that above my eye on the left??? :lmao::rotfl2:

DSC04034_edited-1.jpg

Love this shot of Tony!! He looks like he's saying "One more picture of me dude, and you're a goner!!!" :rotfl::lmao:

love reading this, makes me want to go on the Magic now, well I only have to wait till March to go again:lmao:

Hi,
Noticed that you are sailing to Vancover ..;)

Another BOBer will be sailing with us. Kathleen is a lot of fun. See you in 2011. Hoping for more BOBers to join us. :surfweb: :)

Sorry Mike for hijacking your report.:hug:

BOBer forever, Walt :cool1:

Hi,
Noticed that you are sailing to Vancover ..;)

Another BOBer will be sailing with us. Kathleen is a lot of fun. See you in 2011. Hoping for more BOBers to join us. :surfweb: :)

Sorry Mike for hijacking your report.:hug:

BOBer forever, Walt :cool1:

yup on that sailing as well as first alaska one:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter