Underdog & Tart Girl BOBing on the Magic, Plus the Mystery of the Red Br@ FE

I hope you are felling better! :wizard:

about the same.:headache:

heads still foggy causing balance issues. but the hearts working great.:thumbsup2

they're sending me to a neourologist later this month.:confused3

they think something happened during surgery.

Very clever report! Mike, you and Robin are adorable...and you guys like strawberry smoothies and red bras too!

heads still foggy causing balance issues. but the hearts working great.:thumbsup2

Hopefully they can get you balanced soon. Are you enjoying being a house husband? You really need to think about a poochie. It is the perfect time

Looking for a brain perhaps?:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:thumbsup2:lmao:

Hopefully they can get you balanced soon. Are you enjoying being a house husband? You really need to think about a poochie. It is the perfect time

i actually kind of like it. (except for the fact i cant drive).

and yes, poochie negotiations are ongoing.:rolleyes1

Just so the ladies know...Today is International Pillowfighting Day. so grab a pillow, attack another chic and make your guy really happy.:cloud9::cloud9:;)

DSC03323.jpg

Sigh....memories :cloud9:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter