*UN*Official 20 Years of Dreams Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to get all the FP I was looking for. Some weren't at the times I was originally hoping for, but I've been modifying them to slowly creep closer to exactly what I wanted. I know they had fixed the AP limit and split stay issues, but it still had me a bit nervous! Now, just have to wait for the official events to be announced and figure out what I will need to change.

I managed to get all the FP I was looking for. Some weren't at the times I was originally hoping for, but I've been modifying them to slowly creep closer to exactly what I wanted. I know they had fixed the AP limit and split stay issues, but it still had me a bit nervous! Now, just have to wait for the official events to be announced and figure out what I will need to change.

I was worried about the Split Stay "bug" as well, but was happy to see it worked smoothly, from that standpoint

Glad you got what you wanted!

Looks good - and nice to not have any early mornings! Just an FYI that at least for booking today , 7DMT even for my 2nd day was really limited so just be prepared to pivot to something else for your first day if it isn't available
@TheMaxRebo speaks the truth.....the 7th is a MK day for us too.........nothing available but the evening for 7DMT :oops: Have a back up plan.

Doug :goofy:

I know it SHOULD, but I feel like I need to say a prayer before logging into WDW website book anything with all the IT problems they tend to have.....

i had trouble at the very beginning....it wouldn't allow me into august...i tried on the phone and on my computer...
then again on the phone where it worked, but it was slower than molasses, so i switched back to the computer...
it took me about 5 minutes to actually get in and start reserving...

@TheMaxRebo speaks the truth.....the 7th is a MK day for us too.........nothing available but the evening for 7DMT :oops: Have a back up plan.

yeah both my 7DMT bookings are for the evening - so I can either go back after the POP meet up or after the show taping.

I was debating doing it at rope drop on the 7th. but have gone with space mountain as my breakfast booking is at 10.05.

So even with rope drop at 9am I was still worried about the stand by line times.

yeah both my 7DMT bookings are for the evening - so I can either go back after the POP meet up or after the show taping.

I was debating doing it at rope drop on the 7th. but have gone with space mountain as my breakfast booking is at 10.05.

So even with rope drop at 9am I was still worried about the stand by line times.

I booked a FP for Space Mountain at 9am on the 7th before the breakfast as well!

My wife and I are going back to MK after the POP meet up..........we can share a bus ride :)

I booked a FP for Space Mountain at 9am on the 7th before the breakfast as well!
I'm planning to do Epcot evening EMH the night before, so I saved my FP for later on in the day! A lot of late nights this trip so I don't forsee much if any rope dropping. I'll save that for the 6am openings for Star Wars!

Right quick question as I know some of us are going Epcot EMH on 08/08 to hit Soarin before Garden Grill Breakfast (so excited).

So my question is what time should I aim for to get to the Park by for EMH opening time.

Leaving time to get through the Turnstiles and other stuff and I assume there some versions of rope drop?

So is 7.30am reasonable or is it best to just turn up just before 8am..

Right quick question as I know some of us are going Epcot EMH on 08/08 to hit Soarin before Garden Grill Breakfast (so excited).

So my question is what time should I aim for to get to the Park by for EMH opening time.

Leaving time to get through the Turnstiles and other stuff and I assume there some versions of rope drop?

So is 7.30am reasonable or is it best to just turn up just before 8am..

I am not the expert but my understanding is if you want to be at the front of the line for an attraction to basically treat EMH opening the same as regular rope drop. So like at AK, if you want to be towards the front of the line for FoP best to arrive like an hour before EMH opening like you would for a regular rope drop day

So I think if you want to be towards the front of the line for Soarin' I would get there by 7:30 ... But if not critical to be at front of line than close to 8 is fine

I am not the expert but my understanding is if you want to be at the front of the line for an attraction to basically treat EMH opening the same as regular rope drop. So like at AK, if you want to be towards the front of the line for FoP best to arrive like an hour before EMH opening like you would for a regular rope drop day

So I think if you want to be towards the front of the line for Soarin' I would get there by 7:30 ... But if not critical to be at front of line than close to 8 is fine

Coolio thought so but just wanted to check as the only time I did Epcot Early EMH, I was with my son and as he doesn’t do well with crowds.

So we went just after 8am and headed to the seas With Nemo and friends which had a five min wait.... :thumbsup2:rotfl:

Coolio thought so but just wanted to check as the only time I did Epcot Early EMH, I was with my son and as he doesn’t do well with crowds.

So we went just after 8am and headed to the seas With Nemo and friends which had a five min wait.... :thumbsup2:rotfl:

I think my plan is to aim to be at thr Pop bus stop by 7 with anyone else that's staying there, I think there's one. And then if it looks like the bus won't work call an uber and split it or take alone. The cost to epcots not bad.

think my plan is to aim to be at thr Pop bus stop by 7 with anyone else that's staying there, I think there's one. And then if it looks like the bus won't work call an uber and split it or take alone. The cost to epcots not bad.

Similar plan for me from CBR - or, if by some miracle it’s up and running, I’ll take the Sky liner as that means more of a lie in 😴

Similar plan for me from CBR - or, if by some miracle it’s up and running, I’ll take the Sky liner as that means more of a lie in 😴

I thought about the skyliner but then there's the walk from the IG and less turnstiles so I don't know which would be easier/quicker.

I thought about the skyliner but then there's the walk from the IG and less turnstiles so I don't know which would be easier/quicker.

Actually you’re right especially as they’ve closed the walkway next to the Refreshment Port. Meaning it’s going to take even longer to get to Soarin’ from the IG.

So the bus or a Lyft it is then..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!