*UN*Official 20 Years of Dreams Event Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initial response was preferred category 1, I just assumed that’s where I ended up, I guess I should’ve looked closer. It looks like there’s still availability so I could always just book a table for 1, though I’m debating if it’s worth it since it probably won’t be as fun sitting alone. I’ll have to think about it a bit and I’ll get back to you as far as whether or not to remove me from the reservation.

Edit: Ok, I read it wrong there is no more category 1 seating left. So not sure what to do, but I’ll let you know.

I can try to shift people around too - and hopefully we can get them to sit us all near each other ... sorry about any confusion and if I misinterpretted your response, I think anyone who left the door open at all to non-Cat 1 I had to put to Cat 2 - but I can try and shift things

**** Update on ADRs booked - what is booked, who has confirmed, who is still interested but needs a spot ****

Due to some questioning or unclarity around the events that require an ADR and who has confirmed for a spot and who hasn't yet, I have updated the first post with what I know and have the info also below

@k8Davies - do you have the current status of the Breakfast in MK ADR you made? Exact date/time and who is confirmed and how many (if any) open spots you have?

Disney Springs Lunch on Saturday - has anyone made any ADRs? I see the following people expressed interest:
- @Ron from Michigan
- @Carma3 and @ewrtomco and their mom
- @Ravens girl (if at Raglan Road)
- @wiihoo888 and her Husband
- @1Grumpy9
- @hertamaniac
- @disneyholic family and @Mickeymouseisking
- @Kathleen Glasgow
- @travelinjenn and Husband and Daughter (17)
- @DanielleC

Thanks @SG131 - I have updated the first page post per your note about the Garden Grill breakfast and who is confirmed vs who also showed interest but would at this point need a cancellation or to create a new ADR. Just so everyone connected to that is clear, here is what I see:
Current Booked ADR:
Date and Time: Thursday, August 8th, @ 9am
Confirmed Attendees:
- @afan
- @SG131
- @k8Davies
- @115belladonna
- @PamNC
- @Malia78
- @Ravens girl
- @Kathleen Glasgow

Also indicated interest (would need a cancellation or 2nd ADR to be made):
- @Sylver
- @Diapercat04
- @DanielleC

Lastly, here is what I have for Hoop Dee Doo (lots of people so apologies for the long list - and really do hope I have this correct):
Currently booked ADRs:
* 2 booked by @PrncessA (2 ADRs, Category 1 25 spots and Category 2 10 spots)
Date and Time: Friday, August 9th, @ 8:30pm show

Confirmed Attendees:
Category 1:

1. @PrncessA
2. PrncessA's guest 1
3. PrncessA's guest 2
4. PrncessA's guest 3
5. PrncessA's guest 4
6. PrncessA's guest 5
7. TheMaxRebo's Friend Erin
8. TheMaxRebo's Friend Erin's Mom
9. @dina444444
10. @wnwardii
11. @skittles67
12. skittles67's friend
13. @k8Davies
14. @Tiggerette
15. @Ravens girl
16. TheMaxRebo's Friend Jaso
17. TheMaxRebo's Friend Liz
18. @TheMaxRebo
19. TheMaxRebo's wife
20. @PolkaDotPanda
21. PolkaDotPanda's husband
22. @wiihoo888
23. wiihoo888's husband
24. @AMusicLifeForMe
25. AMusicLifeForMe's Dad

Category 2:
1. @gberg
2. @Kathleen Glasgow
3. @SG131
4. @1Grumpy9
5. @WorldExplorer
6. @Maytulip32
7. Maytylip32's husband
8. @poohj80
9. poohj80's guest

* One booked by @Lisann

Confirmed Attendees:
1. @Lisann

* One booked by @CynthiaC925

Confirmed Attendees:
1. @CynthiaC925

(2nd spot may be for @JLoinDisney - can you confirm?)

Interested but needs a slot:
- @DanielleC

Showed interest in the past, but didn't confirm - please indicate if still interested to be on wait list or try to find additional ADR:
- @115belladonna
- @Aerin75 and Roomie
- @Ron from Michigan and wife
- @Sylver
- @Diapercat04

Also, @Vernon Wolfe - can you please confirm that you will definitely not be attending? Just want final confirmation that nothing has changed before we give you spot away.

Again, sorry for the long post but as these involve ADRs and costs, etc. I want to make sure we get as much of this correct. Thanks!!!

**** /end Update on ADRs booked - what is booked, who has confirmed, who is still interested but needs a spot ****
Hello, this is CynthiaC925. Just a quick update - I no longer have the hoop de doo reservation on Aug. 9. I had a conflict come up and won't be able to go that evening. Thank you!

Hello, this is CynthiaC925. Just a quick update - I no longer have the hoop de doo reservation on Aug. 9. I had a conflict come up and won't be able to go that evening. Thank you!

no worries - thank you for the update .... I will update the page 1 post

@JLoinDisney - were you still planning on attending? Do you have an ADR or need a spot?

Got my ticket for the after hours on the 8th. I'm excited to see how it is. I'll go to emh the night before too but I've read that it's more crowded and not as worth it so we'll see how they compare. I'd rather be in the park when it's still warm but not as crowded with people.

Slight change of plans for Universal Day. I thought it would be best if we meet up in Islands of Adventure so we can start it off by experiencing Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure together. We will now be meeting right outside of the Three Broomsticks, right beside the Sirius Black poster. Same time though! (3PM).

@k8Davies - do you have the current status of the Breakfast in MK ADR you made? Exact date/time and who is confirmed and how many (if any) open spots you have?

Yes of course it at The Plaza Restaurant on the 7th Aug booking at 10.05 for 6:
Myself :cool1:
@TheMaxRebo
TheMaxrebo’s lovely wife
@DanielleC
@SG131
And I think @Malia78

sorry it’s been a while since I booked so if I’ve mixed up somebody with another person please accept my sincerest apologies, just let me know and I’ll set it right. :thumbsup2

Also if anyone really wants to come I’m happy to check to see if I can squeeze anyone else in. :grouphug:

Last edited:
Just wanted to mention that since August 7th is 99 days away, we are officially in the "double digit dance" range for the event!!!

IllegalGrossHornedviper-small.gif

please include me in the MK breakfast
Yes of course it at The Plaza Restaurant on the 7th Aug booking at 10.05 for 6:
Myself :cool1:
@TheMaxRebo
TheMaxrebo’s lovely wife
@DanielleC
@SG131
And I think @Malia78

sorry it’s been a while since I booked so if I’ve mixed up somebody with another person please accept my sincerest apologies, just let me know and I’ll set it right. :thumbsup2

Also if anyone really wants to come I’m happy to check to see if I can squeeze anyone else in. :grouphug:
Hi Please include me if you can

Yay splurge as you’ll probably need the boardwalk stay to recover from all fun/mayhem of the event lol :tongue:

As I’m at the 100 days mark i mini treated myself and just booked my airport hotel for the night before, so I don’t have to contend with the M25 (yes the same M25 Chris Rea wrote the ‘Road to Hell’ about) the morning of my flight. :laughing:

we're only about 30 minutes from the airport - of course depending on the time of day, but we'll be heading there at 9 pm for a midnight flight, so should be pretty easy.

what's totally cool this time around - we're going NON-STOP!!!!!!!
First time EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was never offered before....we've always had to fly indirect, usually through JFK...

but this time around, we get on the plane in tel aviv and 13.5 hours later, we get off the plane in orlando....WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's sooooooooooooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

party:party:party:party:party:

but i did splurge - i had originally booked us to miami (first time they were offering non-stop to miami) and planned on driving to orlando..
but then the airline decided to also offer non-stop to orlando this summer..
so i paid a $500 penalty to switch our two tickets to the orlando non-stop...
i figured it was worth it....so a bit of a splurge...
i am just so excited about this non-stop flight....can't wait!!!!!!!!

Making a few things for the auction and finally got one done!

lvdwrj2m.jpg

I made a pair for myself too for the party and the podcast taping. I'm still thinking about putting 'stay out of the damn lakes' on the back but I can't decide. I would only do it on my pair not the auction pair. Not sure that damn would be an issue and someone tell you not to wear them in the park but I figured it's better not to chance it. Which is also why I'm unsure about putting it on my pair.

what's totally cool this time around - we're going NON-STOP!!!!!!!
First time EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was never offered before....we've always had to fly indirect, usually through JFK...

but this time around, we get on the plane in tel aviv and 13.5 hours later, we get off the plane in orlando....WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's great. Long flight but so much nicer to fly anywhere non-stop. And eliminates a lot of worry about delays and connections and missing flights and lost luggage.

lvdwrj2m.jpg

I made a pair for myself too for the party and the podcast taping. I'm still thinking about putting 'stay out of the damn lakes' on the back but I can't decide. I would only do it on my pair not the auction pair. Not sure that damn would be an issue and someone tell you not to wear them in the park but I figured it's better not to chance it. Which is also why I'm unsure about putting it on my pair.

Why not add "stay out of the lake?" It does say in the Disney rules tat you may not have tattoos or clothing with cruse words. I love the idea though.

lvdwrj2m.jpg

Wow these are amazing well done you. I’m so not arts and crafty at all and I am super impress with people who are.

Although giggling now at how bad they would look if I tried - if you’ve ever seen those picture of people trying to replicate cakes and failing badly, my ears would go something like that :rotfl:

lvdwrj2m.jpg

Those look great! And I could see Pete bidding on them to get them for the studio - which will really jack up the price as he will never be out bid! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!