UK-US travel, 2021/2022

Did I read that wrong that the title says Xmas and New Year could be cancelled yet they are still saying November. hmmmmm Lets hope the airlines dont cancel too soon.
I can honestly say if this doesn't go ahead we won't be going it goes up every time and cancelling insurance and tickets and everything else cost a few hundred quid each time, I will not book for a 6th time (or will I damn I hate politicians)

Just checked on Virgin website exact Holiday we have booked has gone up £1000 in last week. WOW

I was really feeling upbeat after the announcement in September. Now I'm feeling down again. I was hoping to go mid-November having already rearranged a couple of times. But I expect it's getting close to the time when VA will have to consider cancelling the flight. Unless they can hang on for a bit longer.

I was really feeling upbeat after the announcement in September. Now I'm feeling down again. I was hoping to go mid-November having already rearranged a couple of times. But I expect it's getting close to the time when VA will have to consider cancelling the flight. Unless they can hang on for a bit longer.
Lets hope they hang on they know its happening so should hold out longer than previously I would hope

Morning all. I see that VA has removed from it’s website news section the story about borders opening in November. Although it does still refer to it in the USA travel section. Makes me wonder if they’ve heard something.

Thats a much more positive piece and kind of feels like a reaction to the UK government 'source' suggesting a delay is likely.

I think the whole delay thing is kind of a non-story, since there was never a date outlined, how can a delay really be possible. Sure if you were expecting 01 November, and borders don't open until the 15th thats a really crappy thing, but since no date has ever been mentioned outside of speculation, the end of November was always just as likely as the start.

My gut instinct has always been that it'll be the middle of the month in time for Thanksgiving.

Dibb folks reporting that BA have cancelled LHR to MCO up to 13 November.
Yes I've read the same on a fb group.
So sorry for people's who's hopes had been built up. I'm beginning to wonder if Boris accidently let the cat out of the bag when he said families should be reunited for Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!