Uggh!! Why does life have to be so unfair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone point me to the recipe so I don't have to wade through te flood of OP's tears?

Also, just as an aside, my folks took me out of school three times for trips, two of which were to Disney. My teachers made me keep a journal of daily activities, one time I had to track spending, and all three trips had me write a report on what I learned... leaving school was not detrimental to my education and honestly made me value time with family which is increasingly hard to come by any more. DH is military and I will pull DD out in a heartbeat if it means quality time with Daddy...but she will be doing homework, too.

I was hoping to see Robo's side-by-side pics on TGM and Doogie Howser. They were almost as funny as the Lucy one. Thank you Sponge Bob Magical Trousers for a Friday night of complete A$$HOLERY.

My gosh, aren't you afraid of tempting fate with this post? I think you might need a reality check. Please take a few moments to count your blessings!

I agree 100%! A neighbor and friend lost her 3 year battle with cancer yesterday and left behind a 7 year old daughter. I just cannot compare.

dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

The ice cream place up the street from me serves Dole Whips, and they're open for the spring finally. I may have to stop in today.

Thank you!

Mix one and third cups of this with enough water to make a quart and put in your ice cream freezer.

http://www.precisionfoodsstore.com/dole.html

If you use a house soft serve machine you get the exact product. A regular ice cream maker makes its a tad heavy.

Awesome sauce! My friend has a soft serve machine so I'll be sure to borrow it

The ice cream place up the street from me serves Dole Whips, and they're open for the spring finally. I may have to stop in today.

We lived in Hawaii for a few years and I loved the cheap/easy treat! Reminds me of paradise and a Mouse

I had to Google it, it's a blizzard outside, but I may have to run to the store. Yum!!

Dole Whip Recipe:
2 cans (20 oz. each) DOLE Crushed Pineapple
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons lime juice
1/3 cup sugar
1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons juice. Set aside.
Blend the pineapple, lemon and lime juice, sugar and reserved pineapple juice until it is smooth.
Freeze about 1-2 hours.
Stir the pineapple slush into the whipped cream and freeze. Serve when completely frozen.

OH MY! You do not understand the magnitude of this discovery. Do you have any idea of the possibilities!!!!:love::love:

I KNOW this is a troll post, but I can't help myself...

To the OP:

Please don't go back to WDW....there are already enough princesses there. ;)

"Ultimate Frisbee team"? "Trying out" for Little League?

It is ridiculous that so many of you took this seriously and got your panties all in a twist. Get a clue.

Someone's wearing their grumpy pants today...:rolleyes1

Oh I know OP, my life sucks too! My wallet is too small for my fifties, and my diamond shoes are too tight!
Ahhhh, first world problems...

African or European?

"Ultimate Frisbee team"? "Trying out" for Little League?

It is ridiculous that so many of you took this seriously and got your panties all in a twist. Get a clue.

For real. As if the first post wasn't enough the one where he/she begins in on the schooling with blatant mistakes in grammar and spelling should have made it clear. Please.

OH MY! You do not understand the magnitude of this discovery. Do you have any idea of the possibilities!!!!:love::love:

Youcan put this mixture in an ice cream maker instead of bagging it in the freezer also. I bought the ingredients this week thanks to pinterest but we have all been sick. Talk about tragedy geez op. I'm so close to a dole whip and can't eat it. Perspective.

Oh I know OP, my life sucks too! My wallet is too small for my fifties, and my diamond shoes are too tight!
Ahhhh, first world problems...

That's TOO funny! I was gonna use that quote but went for my princess one instead. Great minds and all.....;)

Thank you for at least partially understanding. It's just that I have no chance to do anything I want to do. My family is important to me but everything ALWAYS has to come first for them and for me when the chance in convient which it never is!

you gave up any right to get your way whenever you wanted when you had kids. it stays that way until after they graduate college.

you either accept that, or you need to re examine your priorities.

I would say you give up that right once you get married, because you then have to compromise. I decide what my kids will do, I am the boss over them! But not my husband! We decide together. Sometimes I get my way, sometimes I don't!

you gave up any right to get your way whenever you wanted when you had kids. it stays that way until after they graduate college.

you either accept that, or you need to re examine your priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter