Uggh!! Why does life have to be so unfair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for at least partially understanding. It's just that I have no chance to do anything I want to do. My family is important to me but everything ALWAYS has to come first for them and for me when the chance in convient which it never is!

That is the life of a MOM! Get used to being happy in a wonderful family! I love Disney, but there are better things in life sometimes!

Best entertainment of the night!

So if OP is such a Disney fanatic that has gone twice a year for the last six years, why(how) did they only join the DIS today?? :confused3
Right. :rolleyes1

I think OP forgot to mention that she had to postpone her last family disney trip because she had to claim her winning solo powerball ticket.

If this post is for real -get a life!

If it's the joke I think it probably is - get a life anyway! :banana:

I beg your pardon!!!! Whose fault???

Glad someone else noticed it. Wonder why some folks keep getting that number wrong? *cough cough -1*

I find it incredible that you try to make a high horse argument and name call at the same time. People who watch Fox are NOT SHALLOW. I wouldn't expect any more from a self described LA Liberal troll like yourself.

Of course they aren't shallow. They're just differently clued.

Never heard of this......if a player is missing (like for vacation) are they missed? Like for real sports like baseball, football etc?:confused3

Google is your friend. :)

Susan-Lucy.jpg

.....Somebody's got some
.....SPLAININ' to do!

:lmao: Love it!

Magical Trousers is a total fake. Probably posted that ridiculous crap just for entertainment!

Probably????:rotfl2: Must have been REALLY bored. No one in their right minds would post that on a public BB. Pity parties are usually private. I guess there haven't been enough "fun" threads on DIS lately for this one. :sad2:

I know this is gonna sound horrible, but I just figured out how to subscribe to a thread... and I chose this one to be my first! :laughing:

SUBSCRIBED! :surfweb:

(Till this gets closed anyways...)

Oh and I may be the only one who is about to THANK the OP...Thank you MagicalTrousers, for the free entertainment! popcorn::

I'm guessing you just needed to vent cause having children who are able to particiapte in sports and the arts, a husband who got a promotion, and you were able to go to Hawaii - well I think that sounds like a charmed life to me.

this made me laugh. lol, promotion, hawaii, and disney twice a year? you are BLESSED girl!!!:laughing:

also not to offend anyone on here but don't you think 2x a year at WDW gets a little, i don't know.. repetitive? just think.. for the price you pay there you could be going to paris, costa rica, london... seeing the world instead of the same theme park every year. food for thought. I've travelled all over the world on a very tight student budget and honestly, it's pretty much the same price as disney.

OP, even though your post may come off as being shallow,egotistical and a bit trollish, you have a right to feel anyway you want. Not everyone can relate to someone that has been as fortunate as you. Who am I to tell you that you how to feel:confused3? There are others out here that would kill to have the "problems" that you are having and then there are some that wouldn't trade where they are and what they are going through for the world. I'm sorry things aren't working out how you would like, life may not be fair at times but it is what you make it :)

Okay, so let me begin by saying that my dh, 2 ds's, dd, and I have made the trek to the wonderful world of Disney twice a year for the past 6 years. Except we couldn't go at the end of last year as planned because my sister was getting married and literally annouced 4 months prior to the wedding that it was going to be on the Hawaiian island of Kauai. We all had to put our lives on hold and fly over there for her wedding. Now, as the spring is approaching when we should be going to Disney World, it is looking less likely. My dh just got a massive promotion and is skeptical about taking anytime off right now.

I'm worried now about any future possibilities about returning to Disney World. My eldest son is on an Ultimate Frisbee team and my youngest is going to try out for little league next year. My daughter has her hands full with dance practice and volleyball. Sometimes I hate my life. :guilty:

This must be a joke. Or some kind of sarcastic jokey bragging? No one could surely be that spoilt/lucky, and then complain and hate their life..?

WOW, are you serious? Or is this some kind of sarcastic jokey bragging? Am I totally missing something here? No one could surely be that spoilt/lucky, and then complain and hate their life..?

At what is really crazy is that the OP is on another thread, mocking someone else for venting.:sad2:

OMG, I just blew my drink out my nose! But, soooo worth it. :cool1:

Thanks for the laugh!

I hope that was a dole whip.

"I'd like to say thank you on behalf of the group and ourselves, and I hope we passed the audition".

I think OP forgot to mention that she had to postpone her last family disney trip because she had to claim her winning solo powerball ticket.

No, she had to reschedule her last trip to Disneyworld because she had to co-star in a new movie with.....um mm....
Morgan Fairchild!
Yeah.....Morgan Fairchild, that's the ticket!

tough gig "having" to cruise to Hawaii, having a husband who just got a promotion, and having healthy kids who are actively involved in positive things.

count your blessings......i teach kids every day who would jump at the chance to have your "problems".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter