Two peas Account

RealMickeysGirl

DIS Veteran<br><font color=9966ff>I think my frien
I am trying to set up a two peas account for myself to upload my photos and layouts - I have created a user id but it won't let me post anything. I see where I have to validate my account but I haven't gotten an email from them with the code I need to type in.

How long does it usually take to get that email? - I have some friends who want to see my Mother-in-law's katrina damage photos and I can't get them online for them to see.

I tried to check my account info for you, but I must have deleted the original emails....so I have no idea how long it took. I don't think, though, that it took very long. :confused3

Have you tried emailing them again? Or try using the name you selected & tell them you forgot your password - they should send it to you "again" or a message telling you to validate your account.

a few months back they did some retooling of their site...i had already been a member then, but after they did that, you had to email them to be validated again. i didn't get the email either, so i emailed them. by the time i got that email back the validation email was in my box...

email them, just to make sure....don't worry, sit tight, they'll get back to you.

karen

Thanks everyone! I finally found the correct button to push to get the email sent to me. I am validated now and have posted Katrina pics if anyone is interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter