TWILIGHT vampire book!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying ALL day to get that link to open...I keep getting an error! :headache: I hope it will open on my work computer tomorrow...or I'm out of luck! :sad1:

I think the new thread should have "New Moon" in the title...don't you? (of course, this is my first post...so I probably don't get a vote on such an important decision! :laughing: )

Try this...the link to the story is on this page...

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

OK!!! Better continue on Part 2 before they come and shut us down, eh???

I'll give it a Twilighty name we can totally change. Ok???

Whatever it's called I think Caribbeanprincess should have the honor of starting the new thread! She really is the queen of all things Twilight! :goodvibes

Well since UtahMama was responsible for starting the original thread I see no reason for her not to start the second:thumbsup2

We all love Twilight:cloud9:

Try this...the link to the story is on this page...

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

Thanks so much for trying to help, Michelle, that was very nice of you. I still get the same error message:

The website declined to show this webpage
HTTP 403
Most likely causes:
This website requires you to log in.

What you can try:
Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

Cross your fingers it opens at work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter