TWILIGHT vampire book!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that brings up a good point...who was your maker, how many people have their own coven and how many people are in there??? I will start

I do not have a maker per se because I found out about twilight on my own awhile ago (before the frenzy took over) so in retrospect I guess I was a twilighter before twilight was cool;) I am the leader and currently have 6 people in my coven
vampire-smiley-21.gif

Wholley all that is funny Batlynn! :lmao:

I am easily amused and that smiley just about killed me!

Let's see... I started reading because my DD12 brought it home to read. My DMIL told me I may want to read it to see if I thought it was ok for her as she had heard it was pretty mature and DD12 doesn't like scary. I read the back and knew (for me) this was not going to happen for her.

The book lie around for quite some time after that. Then a funny thing happened. I picked up the book and started taking it places with me with intentions to read while I was waiting here or there. Everytime I took it out somebody (or group of somebody's) would start talking to me! It was so funny! I couldn't get started on it cause I kept making new friends! :goodvibes

Then I finally did and the rest, as they say, is history.

My DMIL read because of me but didn't like it so I can't claim her as a "convert" but my friend who drove me to the "prom" definitley counts.

I can only claim two of the many dis-ers that have read and comment over on the DL boards because I think the rest of them read because of the general hype, not because of me. But there may be lurkers that I have turned???
646_turning_into_a_bat.gif

EDIT: OH wait.. I may be able to claim a twi-guy.. Sleepless Knight! Not sure if he'd count me or if it was the general hype... :confused:

So I guess that means I can claim 3 or 4! But there may be more running around unabashed newborns reeking havoc!
659_bloody_fanged_vampire.gif
(My friend Christi) :scared1:
658_bloody_teeth.gif
(Melanie) :scared1:
smileyevilgrin.gif
(Danielle) :scared1:

:rotfl2:

My response is in white. The only problem with your theory, IMHO, is that the room is torn apart and there are feathers everywhere. If they'd only done things in the water, the room would have been left intact. Besides, by this point, Edward has tasted her blood and has become mostly immune to her scent. Bella also had bruises that would not have necessarily occurred while they were in the water. Finally, Alice didn't see Edward killing Bella on their honeymoon, so that probably helped him keep himself under somewhat control. Oh, my, who's over-thinking things now?

yeah but....

What if they did the deed more than once? first time could have been in the water; then the rest of the time could have been in the room.

Please feel free to ignore the following suggestion... it's just a thought.

For those of you who are kind enough to write spoilers in WHITE:

Hey thanks! That's so cool and ultra sneaky detective work.

However:

When you quote/reply to "White" written words, you reveal the SPOILER! :lmao:

So it might be better if you just erase the "white" part? :confused3

oh and....We're almost to 250 :sad:

In white, again--

yeah but....

What if they did the deed more than once? first time could have been in the water; then the rest of the time could have been in the room.

That's what I think-- My point, though, is that since it's Bella's first time, she's going to be somewhat... abraded, scratched up, regardless of whether or not she bleeds (which isn't a given-- I didn't)-- and wouldn't THAT make it extraordinarily dangerous for the venom to be near her? I guess the question is, is that particular fluid venomous, like their tears? Or maybe, is the venom only lethal if it gets near an actual artery or open vein-- not just an abrasion? Which is why they bite in the neck, at the jugular...

Yeah, these are questions we want to know... sorta sick. Like I wrote in an earlier post, quoting from the hilarious Cleolinda Book recaps: "So many things have—probably for the best—been left unaddressed here. I mean, was it like f***ing a popsicle? These are the questions I find myself asking." :lmao: http://cleolinda.livejournal.com/630150.html

Please feel free to ignore the following suggestion... it's just a thought.

For those of you who are kind enough to write spoilers in WHITE:

Hey thanks! That's so cool and ultra sneaky detective work.

However:

When you quote/reply to "White" written words, you reveal the SPOILER! :lmao:

So it might be better if you just erase the "white" part? :confused3

oh and....We're almost to 250 :sad:

Mine are showing up with the quote still in white... aren't they? I'm previewing and double checking before I post... unless I'm missing something.

Can't we just start a new thread? Twilight Vampire Books II!

First off, to the poster who said that Edward is perfect and your hubby farts and smokes..... I almost spewed kool aid all over my keyboard- TOO FUNNY!!!!!

Welcome to all of the "Newborns" here.... this thread has been a blast. When its full, we will HAVE to start a new one. I cant live without my Twilight peeps now!! :goodvibes

Thanks for the New Moon movie link... will have to read it later after I surf the net for some Christmas deals.

Mine are showing up with the quote still in white... aren't they?

Ohhh, interesting.... I didn't realize that screen colors would be different. On my screen when you "quote" the background color turns blue and the text which is "white" you can now see because the background is blue so it shows up against it.

Interesting. Oh well, it's not that big of a deal.

I just wanted to say that I love you all! You have me cracking up and I just love this thread.

My maker was my 16 year old sister. She got hooked on the books in the spring and kept telling me to read them. I didn't listen and waited awhile before buying Twilight. I actually had it for a few weeks before reading. then I read the first chapter and didn't go back to it till another week or 2! Then once I got past that first chapter, I was done for. I read all 3 books and ignored my DH and kids till I was done!LOL:rotfl: The rest is history.:lovestruc

Oh, no I will be single handedly responsible for the end of this thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter