Tuxedo Rental

DisneyPrincess

Earning My Ears
Well, I went to order tuxedos from
Cruise Line Formal and I guess they’ve gone out of business since the last time we used them (2 years ago). Is there another company that offers this?? Help! I’ve planned formal gowns and now we have no tuxes and we leave for Florida on Wednesday...totally my fault for not checking earlier. But, we’ve used them three times and I never dreamt they’d go out of business. Ugh...

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
Well, I went to order tuxedos from
Cruise Line Formal and I guess they’ve gone out of business since the last time we used them (2 years ago). Is there another company that offers this?? Help! I’ve planned formal gowns and now we have no tuxes and we leave for Florida on Wednesday...totally my fault for not checking earlier. But, we’ve used them three times and I never dreamt they’d go out of business. Ugh...
I found this one online:

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• ironz

DIS Veteran
    Oh, wow-- is that the one that used to be linked from the DCL page? We used them last February!
    Good luck!

llambert

Earning My Ears
    We learned the same thing last week :( We have used that company many times on several different cruise lines. I was so disappointed! My kids laughed that obviously I was the only one keeping them in business! Gone are our awesome looking pictures! lol

DisneyPrincess

Earning My Ears
    We learned the same thing last week :( We have used that company many times on several different cruise lines. I was so disappointed! My kids laughed that obviously I was the only one keeping them in business! Gone are our awesome looking pictures! lol
    Me too :)
    We used them three times...
    I ended up just buying one for my son from Amazon (praying it's not terrible) and my husband purchased one from a local men's suit store.
    Ugh...now I have to lug them around.

DisneyPrincess

Earning My Ears
    Oh, wow-- is that the one that used to be linked from the DCL page? We used them last February!
    Good luck!
    Yes. I called Disney and they could not comment about them being out of business, just that they were no longer working with Disney.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• ImDMous

DIS Veteran
    That's a bummer. We used them on all 5 of our cruises. They had good looking suits at reasonable prices. It was so great to not have to pack them.

Tehanna

It's FISH EXTENDER, not Fish Exchange!
    I'm curious as to whether anyone has found out if another vendor delivers to the ship. We're cruising concierge in May, and I'd love to know.

I've dropped a note to our concierge representative, but I'm not entirely confident in her answers. Still, I'll share the answer if she provides one. But I feel that my fellow disboarders may be able to provide me with clearer information.

CM Dad

DIS Veteran
    I'm curious as to whether anyone has found out if another vendor delivers to the ship. We're cruising concierge in May, and I'd love to know.

I've dropped a note to our concierge representative, but I'm not entirely confident in her answers. Still, I'll share the answer if she provides one. But I feel that my fellow disboarders may be able to provide me with clearer information.
    I have rented a tux in the past, and had planned on doing that again in the future. I like that I don't have to pack the tux.

I am trying to decide if I want to rent a tux locally (or possibly by one). Haven't yet looked at prices.

• Tehanna

It's FISH EXTENDER, not Fish Exchange!
    Concierge hedged the question by saying that our cruise doesn't have a formal night, and therefore we don't need to rent a tux.

If I get any more information, I'll share it here.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES