Tuxedo Rental

DisneyPrincess

Mouseketeer
Well, I went to order tuxedos from
Cruise Line Formal and I guess they’ve gone out of business since the last time we used them (2 years ago). Is there another company that offers this?? Help! I’ve planned formal gowns and now we have no tuxes and we leave for Florida on Wednesday...totally my fault for not checking earlier. But, we’ve used them three times and I never dreamt they’d go out of business. Ugh...

Well, I went to order tuxedos from
Cruise Line Formal and I guess they’ve gone out of business since the last time we used them (2 years ago). Is there another company that offers this?? Help! I’ve planned formal gowns and now we have no tuxes and we leave for Florida on Wednesday...totally my fault for not checking earlier. But, we’ve used them three times and I never dreamt they’d go out of business. Ugh...
I found this one online:
https://nationaltuxedorentals.com/rental-tuxedo-jackets/by-occassion/cruises

Oh, wow-- is that the one that used to be linked from the DCL page? We used them last February!
Good luck!

We learned the same thing last week :( We have used that company many times on several different cruise lines. I was so disappointed! My kids laughed that obviously I was the only one keeping them in business! Gone are our awesome looking pictures! lol

We learned the same thing last week :( We have used that company many times on several different cruise lines. I was so disappointed! My kids laughed that obviously I was the only one keeping them in business! Gone are our awesome looking pictures! lol

Me too :)
We used them three times...
I ended up just buying one for my son from Amazon (praying it's not terrible) and my husband purchased one from a local men's suit store.
Ugh...now I have to lug them around.

Oh, wow-- is that the one that used to be linked from the DCL page? We used them last February!
Good luck!
Yes. I called Disney and they could not comment about them being out of business, just that they were no longer working with Disney.

That's a bummer. We used them on all 5 of our cruises. They had good looking suits at reasonable prices. It was so great to not have to pack them.

I'm curious as to whether anyone has found out if another vendor delivers to the ship. We're cruising concierge in May, and I'd love to know.

I've dropped a note to our concierge representative, but I'm not entirely confident in her answers. Still, I'll share the answer if she provides one. But I feel that my fellow disboarders may be able to provide me with clearer information.

I'm curious as to whether anyone has found out if another vendor delivers to the ship. We're cruising concierge in May, and I'd love to know.

I've dropped a note to our concierge representative, but I'm not entirely confident in her answers. Still, I'll share the answer if she provides one. But I feel that my fellow disboarders may be able to provide me with clearer information.
I have rented a tux in the past, and had planned on doing that again in the future. I like that I don't have to pack the tux.

I am trying to decide if I want to rent a tux locally (or possibly by one). Haven't yet looked at prices.

Concierge hedged the question by saying that our cruise doesn't have a formal night, and therefore we don't need to rent a tux.

If I get any more information, I'll share it here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!