Trying to stay calm

You all have no idea how much your words mean to me. I have for the most part kept Stella from seeing that I am worried. Reading all of your kind words and thoughts really does help!!

Thank you all so much!!!

T:)

I had not idea, you haven't seemed that worried on FB. Sending you thoughts and prayers and pixie dust. I hope Stella gets better really soon.

I am glad you posted on the boards.

You all have no idea how much your words mean to me. I have for the most part kept Stella from seeing that I am worried. Reading all of your kind words and thoughts really does help!!

Thank you all so much!!!

Yes, as Mom's we do our best to present a confident front for our kids but we all know how hard it is. Remember we all have you in our thoughts and are wishing the best for Stella and strength for you to get through this.

There is NOTHING worse than worrying about our children. You are almost ready for that second set of bloodwork and putting this behind you.

btw Mz Tinkershelley is a blood girl in the children's hospital - if she says things will be ok, they will be ok. I think that she is pretty smart - just don't tell her I said so.

Sending healing energy and calming energy too. It's so hard & such a helpless feeling when your child is sick. My heart goes out to you.

Hey Gang,

Having a stressful day here. Stella has been sick lately and we were sent for bloodwork last week, we got the results back this morning and I am kind of freaking out.

without going into details, several of the numbers on the labwork were not in the normal range. We were told this could be because of the virus she just got over or not. we will redo the labs in several weeks to see if they have changed.

If not changed, we will next go to a Hematologist for further testing.

John suggested that I post here for prayers and good thoughts.

Thanks,

T.

Of course I don't know what the blood work read, but if she has been fighting off a virus blood work would certainly be abnormal (example: her white blood cells would be elevated). Please try not to think the worst. Could be something very minor and will pass on it's own!

My husband had a routine blood test come back wonky a few years back and they sent him right away to a Hemotologist. We were of course freaking out. They did a second blood test and it turned out the machine had been reading his white blood cells wrong. So hang in there, it'll all be ok. Will be praying for you and Stella!

Add my prayers to the many others. So many care.

I sympathize. I always get very worried whenever my son gets ill. I think its just easier when I get sick instead of him.

I hope our prayers help you and Stella and that all is well soon.

All my best to you both,
Kate :goodvibes

Hang in there!!! It will be better. Of course you have all our thoughts and prayers, and pixie dust!

Praying for you all!! You know what they say - don't worry until there is something to worry about! It's so easy to say but I know it is more difficult to do!! Praying!!!

Just reading this now. Adding my prayers too! Hugs for you. You've really had a stressful week! Hope things are better now! Try not to worry!:goodvibes

Thinking of you and sweet stella- I'm sure everything will turn ok...super good thoughts coming your way!

She is hanging in there!! asking me everyday how many more days till we go back for the bloodwork. We will go back on the 15th for the retesting. We are trying to stay busy and not think about it.

thanks for caring all,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter