trying to get BEST rate

grammy3princesses

trip 4 3 princesses
Please help,

I have 5 rooms, for 4 nights booked thru the AAA rate for July.
Now I see the code rate is down to $74 per night. How, please tell me how can I get this rate? Do I call up and ask for the "sale" price, even though I am booked at the AAA rate?
Do I book at the new rate, then cancel the other ressie?

AGHGGH Even a savings of $10/nite/room would sure add up for this trip.

looking for help and direction,,,,,
thanks
jo

Get on mousesaver.com and write down the code exactly as they show it. Call CRO and ask them to apply this code to your existing reservation. They will probably offer you an upgrade first. They did this to me last year. Just politely refuse and they will then give you your new price. You will then receive a new confirmation in the mail with the code and your new price.
It's real easy and fast. Just don't fall for the upgrade or your savings will disappear.

It's the XOA code. It shouldn't be a problem to add it to your reservation.

Wow and thanks,

We called CRO and just asked if we could apply the code to our reservation. It took a bit of time, not too much and quicker than you can say bibity-bobity-boo, we saved close to $200.

thanks for the responses and help

jo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter