Trying to get a morning return time for ILL Rise of the Resistance.

disneyerin

DIS Veteran
I'm just so nervous that my daughter and I won't be able to get on RoR and plan to get an ILL as soon as we enter the parks. We're going to get to DL at 6:45am and wait for the front gates to open at 7am. But by the time we get to Rise, (not great at power walking) the line might already be over an hour. So if I attempted to get an ILL at 7am, would I get a morning return time as an option?
We always take breaks from 1:00 to 4pm out of necessity (for Mom) so I'm afraid that the only time we'll be given will be during our breaks.

I don't think they turn on the ILL until people are scanned into the parks before 8am. Getting to the gates and being scanned in early is the smart move. I've looked around the time the park opens and there's 9am ILLs for Rise around then.

If you're nervous about it, check on the app this morning or whichever day of the week aligns with your morning. Go to the Disneyland app, click the + icon, and View My Genie Day and Tip Board. On the Tip Board, you should see the ILL for Rise towards the bottom. You can also go into the map and click on the ride wait time and LL to see the same info.

Looking this morning at park opening, you can get an ILL for Rise at 8:55 am. I think you'll be fine if you arrive before park opening and get scanned in.

For most of the morning on most days, you can get an ILL for Rise within an hour or 2.

This is not something you need to stress about.

You cannot begin booking until official park opening time.

I really wish they hadn't called the program G+/ILL$ at WDW and DLR since they use different rules and timing. 7am is a WDW thing, at DLR you have to be scanned into the park to book ILL$, and you should have no problems getting a morning time if you are buying within the first 45 minutes or maybe even first hour. We haven't seen what summer crowds will be like yet, but even during spring break crowds, RotR was not selling out immediately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter