True Blood - Season Three

I have a mild crush on Hoyt ever since he cut his hair this season. :lovestruc

Something about that tall corn fed boy just gets me.....*blush*

And I love that Russell is walking around with Talbot in a cutglass candy dish.
LOL me too :goodvibes

Just when I think this show won't surprise me, they throw at totally delicious
Bill and Sookie in the shower: no, no, no, no, NO!!! (for those who've read the books ..)

I agree, a big NO!!!!

anyone have a clue about Jesus?

Lafayette and Jesus are not in the books as it was Lafayette that was dead in the end of book 1............so...........
any ideas?
there has to be something to this storyline, just haven't figured it out yet.

LOL me too :goodvibes

I agree, a big NO!!!!

anyone have a clue about Jesus?

Lafayette and Jesus are not in the books as it was Lafayette that was dead in the end of book 1............so...........
any ideas?
there has to be something to this storyline, just haven't figured it out yet.

He wasn't dead at the end of book one, he wasn't found dead till the beginning of book 2. You're getting the book and the TV show mixed up. Sorry, I'm kinda OCD about details like that.

He wasn't dead at the end of book one, he wasn't found dead till the beginning of book 2. You're getting the book and the TV show mixed up. Sorry, I'm kinda OCD about details like that.

well you know what I meant:rolleyes:

"That's my double cousin buford. He ain't right, but he ain't never hurt nobody"

:eek:

:rotfl2:

Interesting episode, but they're clearly gonna blow it out on the season finale.

Speaking of which, TWO WEEKS?!?!?!?! We have to wait TWO WEEKS?!?!?!

Oh well, it should be good . . .

Bill and Sookie in the shower: no, no, no, no, NO!!! (for those who've read the books ..)

:

What's different in the books about the showering thing? I asked my friend here at work who has read all the books and she has no idea what this is referring to.

IIRC, there was never a Bill/Sookie shower scene, but a very significant swoon-inducing Eric/Sookie shower scene. ;)

I thought last night's episode was slow, up until about the last 10 minutes. Holy smokes (literally), how is he gonna get himself out of that one???

Okay, we finally got caught up on True Blood and watched the Season Finale last night (and tried the Tru-Blood beverage as well. . .)

Whad did everyone think of the finale?

My favorite moment of the episode was when Sookie dumped Talbot's remains down the sink and turned on the disposal! That was AWESOME!

Kind of mind-blowing to find out that Bill was sent to "procure" Sookie and paid those original thugs to beat her up so she'd have to drink his blood!

Things are getting VERY interesting between Lafayette and Jesus. Can't wait to see more of it!

Looks like Alcide is going to stick around? I sure hope so.

Tara? Where's Tara going? I hope she's not gone for long. I like her.

Did Sam shoot and kill his brother?

Is Jason really going to try and lead Crystal's inbred family?

Hoyt and Jessica are so cute, moving in together! And the "intervention" that his mama staged was hilarious. And it looks like mama's going to be back to cause more trouble . . .

Bill versus the Queen? Wow. Doe he have a chance at all?

Can't wait for next season to start! :hyper:

Okay, we finally got caught up on True Blood and watched the Season Finale last night (and tried the Tru-Blood beverage as well. . .)

Whad did everyone think of the finale?

My favorite moment of the episode was when Sookie dumped Talbot's remains down the sink and turned on the disposal! That was AWESOME!

Kind of mind-blowing to find out that Bill was sent to "procure" Sookie and paid those original thugs to beat her up so she'd have to drink his blood!

Things are getting VERY interesting between Lafayette and Jesus. Can't wait to see more of it!

Looks like Alcide is going to stick around? I sure hope so.

Tara? Where's Tara going? I hope she's not gone for long. I like her.

Did Sam shoot and kill his brother?

Is Jason really going to try and lead Crystal's inbred family?

Hoyt and Jessica are so cute, moving in together! And the "intervention" that his mama staged was hilarious. And it looks like mama's going to be back to cause more trouble . . .

Bill versus the Queen? Wow. Doe he have a chance at all?

Can't wait for next season to start! :hyper:

Sookie dumping Talbot bothered me, so unlike book Sookie. so evil. I actually felt bad for that creep Russell. but it just bothered me because it is not how sookie is.
same for Sam. he isn't bad in the books. not at all. so that bothered me too.
and don't get me started on jason and crystal cuz again all wrong.
I wonder if it bugs Charlaine Harris as much as it bugs me how the books are changed and added to?? LOL:rotfl:

I decided next season I will try to forget the books because the series is so far off from the books now they are not even the same. so I must forget the books. its hard though.
oh and I like Hoyt and Jessica too. ( but here I go, in the book he is engaged to Holly)
ok, no more book talk:)

I can't wait for next season too.

I thought the finale was kinda anti-climatic. I just assumed they would have a better way to get rid of Russell, or just kill him. Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter