True Blood - Season Three

Hmmm .. how can I put this .... Tara had her choice of items that were on that wall and I think she chose poorly?

I'm enjoying the Franklin/Tara interaction and can't wait to see what the rest of the season brings. I think the introduction of Franklin this year has been by far my favorite.

Hmmm .. how can I put this .... Tara had her choice of items that were on that wall and I think she chose poorly?

I'm enjoying the Franklin/Tara interaction and can't wait to see what the rest of the season brings. I think the introduction of Franklin this year has been by far my favorite.

I picked up on the choice of weapons - I think she went with an emotional choice rather than a logical one. The weapon she selected allowed her to release all that pent up anger ... over and over and over again!

I agree 100000%.. i really don't think she killed him.. I think they will bring him back later and she gets the ax.. so to speak..

Although there is something with Christal and Jason.. One of them is going to dye but its hard to tell who.. I think its him, that is why she doesn't want to get involved.. I think she can see the future and she knows if she gets involved with him one of them will dye....

So who do you think will save Sookie in the next episode?? Do you get the feeling that Eric will be sleeping with the king or his "Wife"??? He is defiantly playing the sex card to get what he wants from them..

The only thing I hate is how they leave episode in a cliff hanger.. I HATE IT... if you have the season on DVD no problem, skip next episode.. BUT I HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK... ahh its killing me to see what happens..

I love this show... :worship:

I love this show too!!! I hate that it has to end :eek: I hope Sookie is okay! You have to admit Franklin had some pretty funny moments in the past couple episodes, the speed texting is my favorite. There is no way that Tara killed him, he will be back. I can't wait to start reading the books!

I love how they're following the books some, but yet at the same time are changing things up, but not drastically. I've read the entire series and they're only changing things enough to make it new to where I don't know 100% how somethings going to turn out. Trust me, there's a major character in the show that's dead half way through the first book.

Love it!

Just watched the first 2 episodes last night (shhh!! i'm torrenting them cause I don't have cable) and can I just say how much I enjoyed Sam's dream of Bill?! OMG, it was hilarious!!!

I love how they're following the books some, but yet at the same time are changing things up, but not drastically. I've read the entire series and they're only changing things enough to make it new to where I don't know 100% how somethings going to turn out. Trust me, there's a major character in the show that's dead half way through the first book.

Love it!

The first book???? I read the first book and I don't remember - hey, my brain is overloaded with other stuff now! I guess I'll be speed reading it to refresh my memory.

The first book???? I read the first book and I don't remember - hey, my brain is overloaded with other stuff now! I guess I'll be speed reading it to refresh my memory.

Heck, I just finished the first book and I don't know who he's talking about. Unless he's talking about who was killed at the beginning of the 2nd book.

I just cannot get in to the books. After I started watching the first season on DVD I ordered a 7 book set on Amazon and I got through the first 2 books okay but just lost interest. I love the show though and I was really surprised at how minor a character Tara is in the books compared to the series. Same with the whole MaryAnn storyline. Maybe I should give the books a second chance.:confused3

I just cannot get in to the books. After I started watching the first season on DVD I ordered a 7 book set on Amazon and I got through the first 2 books okay but just lost interest. I love the show though and I was really surprised at how minor a character Tara is in the books compared to the series. Same with the whole MaryAnn storyline. Maybe I should give the books a second chance.:confused3

I like the books.....of course I'm only on the 2nd one right now. But I like seeing how things were changed and what not. For instance I really liked the Luna characted from the 2nd book but she was no where to be found in the series.

I like the books.....of course I'm only on the 2nd one right now. But I like seeing how things were changed and what not. For instance I really liked the Luna characted from the 2nd book but she was no where to be found in the series.

I don't remember the Luna character from book 2? I read it a long time ago though, I should go look.

I actually am getting a bit annoyed at just how much they are changing things.
some things its ok, but some things it makes no sense.
but of course I will still be glued to my seat tonight :)

I don't remember the Luna character from book 2? I read it a long time ago though, I should go look.

I actually am getting a bit annoyed at just how much they are changing things.
some things its ok, but some things it makes no sense.
but of course I will still be glued to my seat tonight :)

She wasn't a very big part of book 2. She's the one who helped get Sookie out of the Fellowship.

Wow!

Lots happening in last night's episode!

I'm still wrapping my head around it.

This is shaping up to be a great season!:woohoo:

I loved last night's "massacre" and I LOVED the postmortem ... LOL

Seeing Jason shirtless and in boxer shorts was the icing on the cake.....*dreamy sigh*.:lovestruc

And just how naked is naked? I mean, I heard that american televison is very conservative about showing anything down the waste

Well this is Cable TV, not the regular channels, so they can show pretty much what they want. On True Blood, they're shown pretty much everything except for the male naughty bits. Fleeting moments is all. Lots of bare butts though.

Now for those who's seen Showtimes Spartacus.......they show everything. Long, drawn out, focus on the elephant in the room, nakedness.

I heart that show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter