True Blood - Season Three

Well this is Cable TV, not the regular channels, so they can show pretty much what they want. On True Blood, they're shown pretty much everything except for the male naughty bits. Fleeting moments is all. Lots of bare butts though.

Now for those who's seen Showtimes Spartacus.......they show everything. Long, drawn out, focus on the elephant in the room, nakedness.

I heart that show.
Oke, gota get me a copy of the first seasons on dvd then. As for Spartacus, another show I've missed on tv. I will have to wait eight months before the show will be released over here in holland, sigh

Wow! Great episode last night!

Just when things are getting interesting with Eric and Talbot, he take his revenge! :eek:

This is shaping up to be a REALLY good season.

Loved the interaction between Bill and Jessica.

Last night's episode of TRUE BLOOD was....was....was.....well, words escape me. It certainly is...INTENSE, isn't it? :)

What drove me crazy, was I read on FB and the True Blood site talked about an episode that really "goes there" and to be prepared or something like that.

I waited and waited and then BAM! It all happened in the last 10 minutes. Drove me crazy.

But always good to see Eric naked.....

am I the only one who will miss Talbot? he made me :rotfl:

he reminded me of the nathan lane character in birdcage LOL

for any book readers, what did you think of Holly ( at the end ).........not what I pictured from the books.

What drove me crazy, was I read on FB and the True Blood site talked about an episode that really "goes there" and to be prepared or something like that.

I waited and waited and then BAM! It all happened in the last 10 minutes. Drove me crazy.

But always good to see Eric naked.....

I <333 Eric. I s it wrong I pause on his naked scene from the first episode this season? lol

am I the only one who will miss Talbot? he made me :rotfl:

he reminded me of the nathan lane character in birdcage LOL

for any book readers, what did you think of Holly ( at the end ).........not what I pictured from the books.

I liked Talbot. He was quite entertaining. And kinda cute. lol

I think this season is shaping up to be the best so far, IMO. It seems to be moving along at a brisker pace than the first 2. Not that the first 2 were incredibly slow or anything. Now if I can just find more time to read the books.

No, I'm another one that will miss Talbot .. and I sure hope Erik has a plan of how to get rid of The King of Mississippi, because he's going to be on angry king.

I kept looking at Holly and couldn't quite figure out just what seemed off about her appearance. You know? Almost like a police ident-a-kit?

Curiosity got the best of me and I did some sleuthing -- the actress playing Holly is Julie Louis-Dreyfus' half sister!

Also meant to mention: On Huffington Post there is a guy who does a very entertaining review of each week's episode. Just search under "Sucker Punch" and you'll get the list of reviews.

"We will eat your children. Now time for the weather . . . Tiffany?"

:eek:

:rotfl2:

I am totally loving this season!

The twists are coming out of nowhere and just surprising the hell out of us. It's awesome!

The Authority telling Eric to kill Russell.:thumbsup2

Russel's "newscast"! :hyper:

The interaction between Hoyt and Jessica!:love:

And between Jesus and Lafeyette!:love:

Jason killing Franklin! :woohoo:

So much stuff going on! Can't wait for the next one!

We did a spit-take at Russell throwing the weather over to Tiffany. Genius.

And I love that Russell is walking around with Talbot in a cutglass candy dish.

Just when I think this show won't surprise me, they throw at totally delicious, insane Russell taking over a newscast! And Nan Flanagan is not a happy vampire camper.

I didn't appreciate or understand the quick re-intro of Franklin just to have him blasted to kingdom come, unless it was for Tara to regain her self.

Bill and Sookie in the shower: no, no, no, no, NO!!! (for those who've read the books ..)

I've noted the use of "you just can't stay out of trouble" about 3-4 times in recent episodes, aimed at different people -- so everyone's in trouble!

I'm sorry to see this season end. :sad1:

Three words: O. M. G. I <3 Dennis O'Hare, he plays a really good crazy person.

Heads up! The Sept. 2 (?) Rolling Stone will feature A. Skaarsgard, A. Paquin, and S. Moyer on the cover and it's a hot nakey picture. I found it on Huffington Post ... you'll thank me for this. :thumbsup2

"Blah, blah, Vamire Emergency, blah . . ."

Great line!

Interesting episode. Definitely a step down action wise from the last couple of episodes, but they're obviously building up to the season finale.

Russell Edgington the Third is CA-RAZEEEE!

Very interesting look into Sam's dark past.

And we finally get to know that Sookie is part fairy.

Tara finally learns that Jason killed Eggs. Poor Tara, she's had a ROUGH time lately.

Can't wait to see what's next.

"Blah, blah, Vamire Emergency, blah . . ."

Great line!

Interesting episode. Definitely a step down action wise from the last couple of episodes, but they're obviously building up to the season finale.

Russell Edgington the Third is CA-RAZEEEE!

Very interesting look into Sam's dark past.

And we finally get to know that Sookie is part fairy.

Tara finally learns that Jason killed Eggs. Poor Tara, she's had a ROUGH time lately.

Can't wait to see what's next.

I keep waiting for Tara to just lose it completely. She has been through the ringer this season.

Eric.....I fall in love with him more and more. *dreamy sigh*:lovestruc

Finally we got to see what Crystal is, they drug that one out long enough.

All in all I agree, wasn't an exciting episode like the last ones have been. Can't wait for the last two!!

2 things:

1) Is it wrong I find the trucker looking guy that dances with that girl in the bar looking scene rather attractive?

2) Poor dead cute male prostitute. I was so expecting Russell to turn you, or kill you, which he did the latter just not the way I thought.

3) Ok, I guess its 3 things. I <3 Pam.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter