Tron AP preview thread

Thanks for posting, everyone! Many of us never receive the emails, so this thread is our only hope. Thank you, thank you!

I'm an annual pass holder based in the UK and have never received a single AP email.
We are there from March 23rd for 9 nights so I really hope we can get a preview ride as we leave on April 1st, before the ride officially opens.
We are also DVC members and never get those emails either!! 😂
Will be stalking this thread in the hope that someone posts a link (if different to that in the first post) for us non-email receiving folks 😀

I noticed that March 10 reservations are now gone for MK. Maybe they pulled some back for previews? Could also be because of big Spring Break the following week.

I actually got an email this time, that’s a first lol

Attachments

• F2CD2F6C-4FAD-44D6-82F6-A0199127C9CC.jpeg
    F2CD2F6C-4FAD-44D6-82F6-A0199127C9CC.jpeg
    45.2 KB · Views: 13
I'm an annual pass holder based in the UK and have never received a single AP email.
We are there from March 23rd for 9 nights so I really hope we can get a preview ride as we leave on April 1st, before the ride officially opens.
We are also DVC members and never get those emails either!! 😂
Will be stalking this thread in the hope that someone posts a link (if different to that in the first post) for us non-email receiving folks 😀
I’m on my way to WDW right now. Would love to put some time between trips so your dates are perfect IMHO.

Not me reading source code for clues on dates 😂😂😂

Unrelated but my dining window opened this AM for our April trip and I forgot and already feel like I failed. I hate how much we have to scramble and overplan for everything 🥲 Wouldn’t it be nice as APs to just roll up to Tron and flash our cards?

I noticed that March 10 reservations are now gone for MK. Maybe they pulled some back for previews? Could also be because of big Spring Break the following week.
Interesting. For Guardians, people noticed certain dates being sold out for Epcot and those dates ended up being the preview dates. March 10th is my arrival date to Saratoga, but I won't get there until night time.

I’m not sure if this will overlap our dates as we’re there from the March 1-9. But just wanted to check 2 things as I’m both AP and DVC. For the AP link, is it still the link listed on Page 1 of this thread?Also to double confirm, do you need a park reservation for MK for that day or is it included in the preview as long as you have a valid AP for that day?

I'm pretty limited - need March 19, or late March 18 or early March 20. I kind of wish they'd post the dates so I know whether to even try or not.

I remember all the drama of trying to book GOTG from a cruise ship o_O but got it through DVC. I'll be at work on Thursday so watching the phone.
How did you book with DVC? Did you get an email? Our AP expire 2/28 but we are also DVC so that’s my back up in case it’s later than that.

I’m not sure if this will overlap our dates as we’re there from the March 1-9. But just wanted to check 2 things as I’m both AP and DVC. For the AP link, is it still the link listed on Page 1 of this thread?Also to double confirm, do you need a park reservation for MK for that day or is it included in the preview as long as you have a valid AP for that day?
We are there same time. I see the link for AP but wonder how you book with DVC. You do not need reservations with a preview

Got mine at 11:05 am ... really wish they would have just included dates. It really could cut back on number of folks trying to get them if they knew for sure the dates wouldn't work out. It really matters if I'm going to make a trip for it, which I kinda don't want to do but my brain is yelling DO IT!

Does anyone know from previous previews whether AP voucher holders are able to book?
You are - I did it for GOTG as my AP had expired but I had a certificate on my MDE account I got on a discount through work. But you have to use the AP to get in - you can't buy a one-day ticket and make it work.

You are - I did it for GOTG as my AP had expired but I had a certificate on my MDE account I got on a discount through work. But you have to use the AP to get in - you can't buy a one-day ticket and make it work.
Thank you! I will be activating it next month (which, hopefully, will coincide with the preview).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter