Tron AP preview thread

I'm excited about this!

Can anyone quickly walk me through how it typically works? How they'll notify us, how we'll sign up? I've been curious!
They tell you that you’ll get an email but in the past a lot of people didn’t get the email or they got it so late that the previews were full. The best thing will be to watch this thread. I’m going to find the link from the last preview and share it here because they’ve reused links before

Bummed as I have a feeling I'll be there during previews with zero way of getting one. Oh well...

I'm so excited! I hope they send out the emails soon. Hopefully my annual pass won't be blocked out on the available dates

I'm looking forward to this. I'm a geeky guy, and I've been a Tron fan since the original movie came out; DW doesn't share my love for Tron, though. We have a trip planned for April. I probably won't be able to do another one in March, but I'm very excited that this will be opening soon.

I'm following this thread just because I'm curious about when Tron starts up. I rode it in Shanghai and its a heck of a ride. But I'm not at all a coaster fan so it's one and done for me.

Will it be a crazy roller coaster ride? I can do Expedition Everest and Rock and Roll Coaster......barely if someone is new with me. I can see not riding these in a few years :rolleyes:

We will be there in March.....hoping to get an email.

Will it be a crazy roller coaster ride? I can do Expedition Everest and Rock and Roll Coaster......barely if someone is new with me. I can see not riding these in a few years :rolleyes:

Don’t even bother looking for the email. By the time you get/find it they will be gone.

I didn’t get FOP but did get Toy Story Land, Rat and GoTG AP previews.

I got an email for FOP but missed it. The next ones I got by watching here for up to date info. I did not get an email for GoTG but booked with link on top.

Thanks @Haley R

Last edited:
Will it be a crazy roller coaster ride?
"Crazy roller coaster ride" is probably a good description. It's very smooth. But for me it's terrifying. Similar ride technology as RnRC but you're riding on top of a "cycle" ride vehicle. The launch is flat (not uphill like RnRC) and there are no inversions.

TBH, I was ready for the ride to be over after the launch. :rolleyes2

The Disney Parks intro video is on YouTube HERE. There are other videos, including complete ridethroughs, also on YouTube.

The Disney Parks intro video is on YouTube HERE. There are other videos, including complete ridethroughs, also on YouTube.

Thank you @CarolynFH. Says fastest in Disney World. Definitely looks interesting and exciting. When it starts - I am thinking a bit of Test Track, FOP and Mission Space - just first thoughts. DH won't ride it.......I would like to try it. Will wait by the exit and watch expressions on faces when they come out first :teeth::guilty:. I might have to wait for someone I can trust and knows me if it's something I can handle!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter