Trip Planning can be so........

Cochise

<font color=teal>Went last October and this Octobe
Cool and exciting sometimes but on days like these it can be frustrating and stressful. Virgin Direct havent loaded the lowest two classes of tickets as yet for week commencing 09/10/06... This means that the lowest price flight is £630 ish at the moment rather than the £489 that we had been told. Waiting for a call about why this is the case....Grrrrr

Are you travelling "Back to the Future then?" Or do you by any chance mean 2006???

Miffy2003 said:
Flights just seem so expensive now :(

With airlines useing code shareing more and more,more flights are amalgamated so less empty seats we have a united flight in aug but the flight is with BMI also have read recent reports that airlines are seen as recovery stock ( i know a lot are in chapter 11) as analyists think they will make some money also there fuel prices have now come down a lot to well below the hurricane season
Paulh

Perhaps with all the pressure from the government for travel companies to lower prices in school holidays they have taken the opposing view and decided to advertise them at higher prices?

Probably not true but it's a good conspiracy theory ;)

I was so desperate to get my flydrive for October 2006 when we booked at the end of August and the Virgin one was sold out that I got a fly drive with BA Holidays instead. We paid £599 for each of the five adults and £415 for the two kids. Too much I know but I just wanted to book it. Sad I know!

Hope you get what you want real soon. Let us know how you get on.

Susan

The 9th was best option date but we will fly on Friday 13th if the price is right. Dan my top lad Nephew who is coming with us was born on the Friday 13th so must be good luck

Update.

Just been allocated 8 seats on the flight for 10/10/06 (Tuesday) in the £469 per adult and £299 for a child. We just have to wait for the return flight load in a couple of weeks.

I am happy again :goodvibes :goodvibes :cool1:

Cochise said:
Update.

Just been allocated 8 seats on the flight for 10/10/06 (Tuesday) in the £469 per adult and £299 for a child. We just have to wait for the return flight load in a couple of weeks.

I am happy again :goodvibes :goodvibes :cool1:

Well Done !!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc
are you in planning mode now???? :teeth:

Rob

Great news. None of my party wanted to fly on Friday 13th so we go Thursday 12th.

We will be there the same time. Hope you have great weather!

I will look out for you.

Susan

mark&sue said:
Rob

Great news. None of my party wanted to fly on Friday 13th so we go Thursday 12th.

We will be there the same time. Hope you have great weather!

I will look out for you.

Susan

Yes I hope you have great weather too Susan :rotfl:

I enjoyed the week before the crowd increase with the Brits hence we are going again for that week.

Inquiring minds need to know: How did you get a return flight price when you've only booked one way so far? I need to book a return flight but only the outgoing is available at thye moment, like yourself. How do I book one half without paying two single trip fares?

Many thanks,
Claire xx

Technically we havent yet, we have secured seats in "N" I think it is which is the cheapest, we are in exactly the same position as everyone else hanging on to hope we secure the seats in "N" for the return. We can be flexible on the return to ensure we get the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter