Trip must haves when traveling with toddlers

I have a tiny folding step-stool I travel with because I got sick of trying to balance a 1-4 year old on my knee or hold him up to get him high enough to wash his hands or spit toothpaste into the sink. It also makes it easier for kids to use the potty. I don't bring it to the parks (there are usually low sinks there), but in the hotel it's very helpful. In a pinch I've turned the hotel trashcan upside down but they aren't always shaped right for it. Mine is basically this: https://www.amazon.com/Jeronic-11-I...1498662371&sr=1-5&keywords=folding+step+stool

These are all really good ideas. I'm taking my son in Sept and he will be 1
Months. I'm hoping he will be able to walk by then, as he's too heavy to carry for long periods and he refuses to stand! That makes me nervous about lines.
I see that videos seem to be the distraction of choice - my son has never watched tv except for once (I had to hold an ice pack to his head and we were at my mils so she put it on). Any sort of ideas for parents who aren't using screens?
Also I'm going to bring his own crib sheets for the hotel? Is this a good idea or not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter