Trip for 10 in June?

KyFellar

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip for 10 in June. Any advice on hotels, tips or anything would be greatly appreciated.

Start with the decision of whether you want to stay on-site or off-site. Then we will be able to help you better. There are just soooo many options. Hope to chat with you shortly!!
fetch.dll

My family and I usually stay at the Embassy Vacation Resort Grand Brach, they are 3 bedroom 3 bath, with full kitchen, washer/dryer and jacussi.
They normally lease for $189.00 a night and sleep
8-10. They are extremely nice and clean.

You can email me with any further ????
greensee@aol.com

Renting a home off property is also a good option when you're traveling with a party that large...however, staying on site is a lot of fun and you're always right in the middle of the magic.
You should definitely have a planning session with everyone involved and find out what you would most like to do when you get there and start making some reservations for dinner , with such a large party you'll find it a lot easier for them to accomidate you if you make advance reservations. ;)

We stayed in Holiday Villas 3 br unit in Oct. 1999. I think it was $129/nite, a fabulous deal for all you get. The 3 br. has 1 br w/king bed and walk-in closet (walk-in closet was VERY huge, my sis put the crib in there and still had ample space for clothes), 1 br w/queen bed and private bath (shower would hold 2 or 3 easily-amazing) w/TV in room, and one br w/2 twin beds. LR has two queen sized sofa beds which were surprisingly comfy. Large living area has dining table with six seats, also b'fast bar separating fully equipped kitchen from dining area, which had 3 or 4 seats. Also a 27"TV in living area. There's a full br w/tub and shower, also a utility closet with full-sized washer and dryer. Kitchen had fullsized appliances, just like at home- stove, oven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker. We were VERY pleased, especially for the price. We were sis, bil and niece in king br (1 yo niece's crib was in walk-in closet for quiet/no light waking her early, etc- it worked well), bil and sil in queen room, 5 y.o. DD and 5 y.o. cousin in twin beds, and DH and I used the sofa bed so we could stay up later than the kids! It was only about 10 mins to parks, depending on traffic. The pool was kinda small, but that was OK, and they had a pretty nice, though smallish, clubhouse with ticket sales, video games, ice cream/snack bar, etc.

I'm not sure if Priceline would be practical, considering how many of you there are and the fact that Priceline only guarantees occupancy for 2 adults. How many in your party are children? If you stick with a 3-4* with Priceline, you can usually get 2 kids and 2 adults in a room and you can usually get a great rate. We got the Wyndham on I-Drive in 9/00 for $16/nt. and it was wonderful. Even though you have to book several rooms, it might be more cost effective to do that than rent a villa or condo.

Just a thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter