Towels and Booking Your Own Excursions

Griggle

Mouseketeer
We've booked Captain Marvin's on our own.....should I pack towels or are you allowed to use the ship's towels?

I'm wondering if I can't use DCL's, and the towels take up too much room in the suitcases, if there's any place b/w the excursion and the start of the trip that I can buy towels that are kindof "disposable".....

You can take towels from the ship....if you are not on a DCL excursion I suggest taking towels from up on the pool deck. If you are on a DCL excursion they will provide towels at the meeting place for your excursion.

Sometimes, like at CC they have bins of towels for you to take from as soon as you get off the ship, but I have not seen this at every port.

The towels on DCL are very small. You can take more than one, but I prefer a large towels so I usually buy a full sized beach towel from the ship's store the first night and use that as one of my souvenirs from the cruise!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter