Tour stops in LA

foolish-mortal

Your ghost host
We are doing a private tour in LA in a couple weeks. We've never been before. They're picking us up in Santa Monica and it's about a 5 hour tour. They have a lot of recommendations for stops but leave the tour pretty customizable. I honestly have no idea what we should request or if we should just go with their recommendations. We have 2 teens and they're excited to go but are also not that knowledgeable about must-see places in LA. Here's the current itinerary. Is there anything you would change out or request?

Hollywood Sign, Beverly Hills, Chinese Theatre, Rodeo Drive, Walk of Fame, Palm Trees Street, Hollywood Blvd, Beverly Garden Park, Dolby Theatre, Sunset Strip, Whisky a Go Go, Viper Room, Chateau Marmont.

This sounds great to me and if you/your kids are into the glamour/fashion and movie/music history it will be perfect. My teen boys would be completely bored with all the Beverly Hills stuff. Their recommended tour would probably look more like Hollywood Blvd/Walk of Fame, Chinese Theater/El Capitan (with sundaes at Ghiradelli), Pop Store, Griffith Park, Griffith Observatory/Hollywood sign, and the Grove/Farmer's Market.

How did you go about finding a reputable tour company? I am just beginning planning for this fall and am finding it overwhelming. The thought of someone else doing the driving around sounds like a great plan to avoid wasting time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter