TOP OF THE WORLD LOUNGE REOPENING?

If there is a DVC member in the room and the others are not DVC, can I assume that full party can go? (5 people)
I've never seen them ask for the DVC membership card for each individual in a party Fingers crossed!:)

I hope this means the observation deck will be open for DVC members not staying at BLT for dates after the 4th. We are doing a split stay at SSR and VGF and would love to wander over there one evening

Do you know if a Dvc member staying at Contemporary (cash) can get in?
thanks
Right now the poster in the lobby only says the observation deck is open from the 1-4th of July and is for DVC members staying at BLT. I don’t think whether it’s cash or points matters. They did check our DVC cards on the 1st floor to get up there. Hopefully this is a test to see the members response and they will keep it open going forward. There are little signs on all the elevators that say the observation deck and top of the world lounge are currently closed, so I’m not sure. There were a good number of people up there last night and whole wall had viewers along it, but it wasn’t crazy crowded. I looked like more people were on the contemporary rooftop at California grill.

Traditionally even when TOTWL has been open, it has been restricted to members staying at BLT for July 3 and 4. It has not been open availability as on other dates.

I hope this means the observation deck will be open for DVC members not staying at BLT for dates after the 4th. We are doing a split stay at SSR and VGF and would love to wander over there one evening
Hey we are also doing a split stay SSR and OKW .. have you stayed at SSR before and if so any tips on how to avoid too much extra walking, we have dinners booked dowtown most nights. TIA

Hey we are also doing a split stay SSR and OKW .. have you stayed at SSR before and if so any tips on how to avoid too much extra walking, we have dinners booked dowtown most nights. TIA
We haven't ever stayed there before - it was the only remaining 2 bd that we had enough points for when we extended our trip, but I'm excited for the newly renovated rooms. Hope y'all have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts