Top of The World Lounge menu

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
I'm having trouble finding this menu. As I remember there were a couple of flatbreads, pretzel and a cheese board, (and the 7 layer cake but I'm not really a dessert person). Has it changed to include any more items?

That's what I was looking for on allears but I couldn't find it. Was thinking of a late light dinner with DS, then fireworks. Thanks! Bookmarked the page.

We ordered food there on our trip in January 2019. it was so average. From now on , I will stick to drinks and the chocolate / caramel cake but we will have a snack in the room before going up...the food was just barely even average.....hopefully it has improved...

We had the giant cake and a variety of the appetizers. The sliders were good. The cake was excellent. Everything else was "meh".

We could not even get in to try the food. Once we got to sit down at that bench with the tiny tables, which were piled high with other people's dirty dishes. When the server came over and basically demanded what did we want, I asked how could we know, as we had not been offered a menu. She pointed to a stack of dirty menus pinned under the stack of dirty dishes, and when I gave her a look she cleared just enough to barely uncover the menus. Then she said she'd be back, I assumed to finish clearing the tiny table. A very long time later she shows up without a cloth and without any move to finish clearing the table and again asks what we want. Well, what I wanted was a clean place to put our order, so that wasn't going to happen, so we left.

We could not even get in to try the food. Once we got to sit down at that bench with the tiny tables, which were piled high with other people's dirty dishes. When the server came over and basically demanded what did we want, I asked how could we know, as we had not been offered a menu. She pointed to a stack of dirty menus pinned under the stack of dirty dishes, and when I gave her a look she cleared just enough to barely uncover the menus. Then she said she'd be back, I assumed to finish clearing the tiny table. A very long time later she shows up without a cloth and without any move to finish clearing the table and again asks what we want. Well, what I wanted was a clean place to put our order, so that wasn't going to happen, so we left.
We couldn't even get a table. Consider yourself lucky.
There were LITERALLY 2 CMs there all night. One bartender, and one server. Over 100 patrons. She was harried and slammed. He was less harried but equally slammed. There was a line of people just trying to order drinks directly from the bar. I haven't been so disappointed in a WDW joint since - well - the Starbucks at AK will never see me again - but this place was just awful. As a so-called perk of membership I felt insulted.

We had the giant cake and a variety of the appetizers. The sliders were good. The cake was excellent. Everything else was "meh".
What??? You can't leave out the Knob Creek Single Barrel Disney Select Bourbon! Perfect match with the giant chocolate cake.

We went up last week got there about 45 min before fireworks time, were able to get a table no problem. Our server was very attentive in a very busy lounge. We tried the Short Rib Flatbread and the Pretzel which were both very good and a had couple of beverages. The tab was very reasonable vs. my expectation of what I thought we were going to pay before going in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter