"Too Excited to Sleep"

Really need to start making that list... list to take with me and stuff...

can84 I saw this at the podcast thread and thougth of you... I did put in for the Smithsonian... hopefully I am off on 9/25... its good for different states check it out...

37 or 38 for me

MAC... are you solo in Dec???

can84 I saw this at the podcast thread and thougth of you... I did put in for the Smithsonian... hopefully I am off on 9/25... its good for different states check it out...

MAC... are you solo in Dec???

A little from column A a little from column B....lol I am but I am not... G and Jenna are coming but they can go off and do their own thing.
Randy is talking about coming again but his GF gave him strict orders no more WDW with me unless she is there......:rotfl2:

Saw what? :)

Awesome, thank you! The Morgan is one of the museums, and I've been wanting to go there for a while :cloud9: Then again, there are pages and pages to choose from.

But I still miss D.C. sometimes

yah.. its been so long since I have been in DC!!!

A little from column A a little from column B....lol I am but I am not... G and Jenna are coming but they can go off and do their own thing.
Randy is talking about coming again but his GF gave him strict orders no more WDW with me unless she is there......:rotfl2:

and your dates...

I have to see how Oct pan out before I can make Dec. a bargaining motion with peeps at the Quarry... hoping..hoping.. hoping... and then again a few friends are going in January and I want to be back for Feb... ohhh boy and my AP expires March.. and the BLT shakers are planning end of March.. what to dooooo!!! :faint:

and your dates... I am turn on Dec. I have to see how Oct pan out before I can make Dec. a bargaining motion with peeps at the Quarry... hoping..hoping.. hoping... and then againa few friends are going in January and I want to be bag for Feb... ohhh boy and my AP expires March.. and the BLT shakers are planning end of March.. what to dooooo!!! :faint:
Dec 11-15 and those dates wont change as I am driving and those are G and Jennas dates to come so i have to come when they can

Dec 11-15 and those dates wont change as I am driving and those are G and Jennas dates to come so i have to come when they can

the PeCan are there on those dates and I have not seen them since my bday.... :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter