Too Easy!!

lsutiggeratwk

Mouseketeer
This morning at the first possible moment, I called MS to make our reservations for Oct 13 - 21. Was on hold for about 1 minute and then a most helpful CM made our reservations for us in a 1 Bdrm at BCV. No waiting on the phone, no waitlist to get the reservation we wanted. This was the way it was last year when I made reservations! I could get spoiled. Now if we could only make the days go by faster.:D

Just wanted to share my most pleasant and positive experience with everyone.

Don't you just love DVC :smooth:

Making a DVC reservation always puts a smile on my face. It's the most painless thing imaginable, plus every CM that I've worked with has been pleasant. We stressed out a little back in '97 when we made our first reservation, but now it's something I really look forward to.

I made a reservation for next February's school vaction today. Total time was about 15 minutes from the time I dialed to the time I hung up. Not bad.

The guy I spoke to on the phone today was awesome. He booked me a last minute trip for next week. 3 nights at BWV. Originally, the only had two nights, and he called each resort individually. After striking out on every property, he finally got through to BWV. They had a standard available for the first night and preferred for the second two.

Altogether, about 20 minutes on the phone. Even including him calling to all resorts (including Vero and Hilton).

Kudos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!