Today is my 60 day FP's says all gone

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
this is what I get at my 60 day Fast Pass pick on all 4 parks just now. anyone else have problems?

"All FastPass+ distribution is concluded for the selected date at all theme parks"

"Whoops!
We are unable to put this page together right now, so please try again later."

Does this mean at 60 out all park FP's are gone. OR is the site broke ag

The site is not working for FPs now.
Your options to call or wait for it to come back up.
At least its down for everyone.

Just came over here to see if anyone knew what was going on. Been up a while sitting here refreshing the screen and then.........nothing!!! Thought it was my computer. Glad to know it's not just me.

I've been trying for the last 30 minutes. Managed to book 3 in that time, between different error messages, but now I can't get in at all.

I at first could pick a Park but then that guy with his head on the ground shows up

Same here...some days Disney needs some major help in the IT Dept, today being no exception

This is crazy. It's not even letting me do my online check in for my room

Got 2 1/2 days done in between crashes.
Tried calling in and it was a greater than 60 minute wait.

Wow 60 minutes for a call... it seems like we need fastpass for that too lol

Disney is having these issues for so long... I can't believe they never fix things up. I hope it normalizes soon or it will mess up all my plans :(

Wasn't pretty, but finished the FPs (took 70 minutes due to crashes). Got everything we wanted except FoP, which I knew would be difficult on 60+1.
I'll keep watching, it may become available.

We had the same problem when we were trying to book ours about 21 days ago. We called at 7:01 am EST and waited on the line for 52 minutes before we finally got in contact with someone at Disney. All the while still trying to book through our computers, phones, etc.. Even after we talked to a CM they were having the same issues we were having. By 9:30 am we had all of our FP's booked close to the times we wanted (we were somewhat shocked). It took a lot of refreshing the page on just about every device imaginable and having the CM assist when she could.

What we learned from the process is to have the CM book a day and my DW and I would book different days so you are knocking out 3 days once we were able to get through. Even with that process it took us about 2.5 hours to get our FP's completed due to stitch eating the page. :)

We had the same problem when we were trying to book ours about 21 days ago. We called at 7:01 am EST and waited on the line for 52 minutes before we finally got in contact with someone at Disney. All the while still trying to book through our computers, phones, etc.. Even after we talked to a CM they were having the same issues we were having. By 9:30 am we had all of our FP's booked close to the times we wanted (we were somewhat shocked). It took a lot of refreshing the page on just about every device imaginable and having the CM assist when she could.

What we learned from the process is to have the CM book a day and my DW and I would book different days so you are knocking out 3 days once we were able to get through. Even with that process it took us about 2.5 hours to get our FP's completed due to stitch eating the page. :)
Makes me feel much better only taking 70 minutes to book 7 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter