To EMH, or not to EMH, that is the question.

ECU Pirates

Mouseketeer
We will be heading down to WDW on July 2nd, with our first day in the parks on Sunday, July 3rd.

We plan on visiting the MK. It is open until 12:30am. MGM is the EMH park that night from 10:00 - 1:00am.

I have read that MGM is very crowded on EMH nights.

My question is would we get more done staying at MK until 12:30 or hopping to MGM until 1:00am?

Thanks!

MK is crowded as well on EMH night. In 2 hours we did 5 attractions - Space Mountain (25 min wait), Stitch (15-20 min wait), Small World (no wait), Philharmagic (no wait), BTMRR (no wait). Of course it seems to take 10 minutes to walk all the way to Frontierland.... and this was just a regular Wed in May... during 4th of july time it has to be more crowded.

But at MGM there are two rides and a lot of shows. Shows can take up more time.

::MickeyMo In May, I never had a problem with any of the EMH nights. In fact, we found them to be empty. We just kept walking on ToT, RnR, and even the headliners in MK. :confused3 Was that odd? ::MinnieMo

hopefully in Oct EMH night will not be to crowded, at least that is what i am praying for.

Brooke :flower:

We just returned from 8 days at WDW and had a wonderful time! We tried EMH on Wednesday, 5/25 and were very disappointed at the crowds. We managed to get to Mickey's PhilharMagic and Small World. Splash Mountain was closed due to difficulties and Big Thunder Mountain had a 55 minute wait at 12:30 AM. Space Mountain was the same. We accomplished much more by being there before opening or using the morning EMH.

Hi! We will be there at the same time - July 3-11th. I am planning on skipping EMH and hitting the park that had EMH the night before, at regular opening time. Except for Sunday the 10th. We'll go to MK that morning. Maybe we'll see you there. Look for the commando mom with the whiney family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter