To all you Bostonians (or in that area!)

smvdelv

Mouseketeer
Radio Station WROR (105.7, Loren and Wally) will be broadcasting LIVE from our favorite place beginning tomorrow, and through Thursday. They will be at AKL tomorrow morning, ASMovies on Thursday, and Coronado on Friday. They were talking this morning, saying that tonight they would be seeing Illuminations, and I got so sad - I wanna be there, too!
Anyway, it will be fun to listen to them broadcasting from there in the morning when I'm getting ready for work.
Enjoy!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanks, I love Loren and Wally. I've listened to them on and off since high school!

Wow...I listened to the this morning and must have missed that announcement!!! I'll have to make SURE to listen tomorrow...Tom Doyle is too FUNNY...but I love Loren and Wally, too.

Thanks for the heads up.

Donna C.

Thanks for posting this info. It was nice of you!! I get so much stuff from these boards!! Thanks, I'll have to tune in!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter