To all the Vera Bradley enablers

Ohhhh I am such a Vera junkie it is not even funny. I've never really been a purse girl but ever since I found about about this company...oh boy. I have to go out and get something new every time they release the new patterns. I'm actually quite proud of myself, I've only bought the new all-in-one wristlet and the tech case for the new patterns (both in cafe latte).

I was on a facebook group the other day and saw pictures of the new limited edition bags. It's called the Resort collection and the pattern is the same as puccini but in blues and white. I think it's so pretty! Supposedly it comes out later this month.

n5813901529_624454_3514.jpg

n5813901529_624455_3852.jpg

ohhhh, I love it (the resort collection) and I didn't care much for puchini. I may have to check this out. Thanks for the pictures.

Is there seriously a VB store in DTD??? I am going to have a huge problem if there is!!! Where is it? I do not remember seeing VB in World of Disney...they have them there, too??? Sorry, if these things have already been answered...I just got so excited, I'm posting first and then going back to read. LOL

Is there seriously a VB store in DTD??? I am going to have a huge problem if there is!!! Where is it? I do not remember seeing VB in World of Disney...they have them there, too??? Sorry, if these things have already been answered...I just got so excited, I'm posting first and then going back to read. LOL

No, there's not a VB store at Downtown Disney. There are a couple of Vera Bradley-like bags and wallets though. I seem to remember them being fairly inexpensive too. They had them at the World of Disney store and I saw them in a store at the MK.

No, there's not a VB store at Downtown Disney. There are a couple of Vera Bradley-like bags and wallets though. I seem to remember them being fairly inexpensive too. They had them at the World of Disney store and I saw them in a store at the MK.

Thanks for clarifying...that's what I thougtht. I was thinking I may have to double the spending money budget if I were to find out there was a VB store and/or Disney patterns to shop for while there. Whew!!!

Ohhhh I am such a Vera junkie it is not even funny. I've never really been a purse girl but ever since I found about about this company...oh boy. I have to go out and get something new every time they release the new patterns. I'm actually quite proud of myself, I've only bought the new all-in-one wristlet and the tech case for the new patterns (both in cafe latte).

I was on a facebook group the other day and saw pictures of the new limited edition bags. It's called the Resort collection and the pattern is the same as puccini but in blues and white. I think it's so pretty! Supposedly it comes out later this month.

n5813901529_624455_3852.jpg

I bought the cutest little coin purse today in this pattern. The storeowner said it'd be shipping in a week or two. I can't wait!

Oh, and there's a HSM 3 promotion on the vera bradley website; I got all excited thinking that they'd be doing a disney themed line, but it looks more like you can get tickets for the movie with a purchase from the site.

:) I agree, I do not think that there are VB products in Disney, only look alikes that are pretty quilted tyoe fabric with a cleaver hidden Mickey design. Believe me with my addiction I ran and snatched one up last year and was heart broken that it was not VB. :sad1:

Ohhhh ya'll are going to be jealuos. I am leaving the MS Gulf Coast for the VB Outlet sale in IN Oct 1-4. My mom and MIL are going with me and we are sooooo excited. It will be a once in a lifetime trip and the perfect celebration for my new job starting Oct 6. Flights, room and rentla car booked, wooohoo:banana:

If I get the opportunity I am going to ask if they would consider getting with Disney and doing a Hipster/Mini Hipster in a Hidden Mickey type pattern. I don't think they realize the market for that.......one can always ask, right??:wizard:

:) I agree, I do not think that there are VB products in Disney, only look alikes that are pretty quilted tyoe fabric with a cleaver hidden Mickey design. Believe me with my addiction I ran and snatched one up last year and was heart broken that it was not VB. :sad1:

Ohhhh ya'll are going to be jealuos. I am leaving the MS Gulf Coast for the VB Outlet sale in IN Oct 1-4. My mom and MIL are going with me and we are sooooo excited. It will be a once in a lifetime trip and the perfect celebration for my new job starting Oct 6. Flights, room and rentla car booked, wooohoo:banana:

If I get the opportunity I am going to ask if they would consider getting with Disney and doing a Hipster/Mini Hipster in a Hidden Mickey type pattern. I don't think they realize the market for that.......one can always ask, right??:wizard:

You are soooo lucky to be going to the Vera sale. Hope you get lots of great bags! Good luck in finding all the things you want. Let us know all about it! Have fun :dance3:

:cool1: Thanks, I am very excited. I will let you guys know how it goes.

Much to the dismay of my DH, my fanny pack broke yesterday at the zoo (when I got it out the closet yesterday he actually said "you're not wearing that, are you?" I asked him where else could I keep my $$, camera, id etc. He rolled his eyes. :rolleyes: So for our WDW trip I need a new, updated look. I want to carry my camera and video camera as well as our KTTK, cash, etc. We will have a stroller, so I don't have to carry all the essentials, just the stuff I don't want to keep in my pockets. I'm looking at the hipsters wondering if they are big enough for 2 cameras, etc. WDYT? What size do you use? :confused3

Thought I was alone in the VB thing? I love Java Blue, have almost all the single strap bags, the rolling week ender, and the small 20" suitcase. I also have all the matching wallets and cosmetic cases. Basically, I'm a mess especially with Java Blue.
:sick:

I am thinking of buying my first Vera Bradley. I need it to be large enough to fit my organizer (not too large), cell phone, wallet (Vera?), keys...that's about it. Which bag should I get?

I'm thinking of the Maggie. I like the shape of it, but I"m not sure if it is big enough.

Thanks for any advice :).

Where is the best place to buy a VB bag? I think I may want to get the backpack for out trip....

Fellow VB addicts... rejoice with me!:yay: This addict no longer has to covet her mother's VB luggage!:yay: My WONDERFUL parents, husband and daughter gave me the smaller handled carry on and the 21 inch rolling suitcase for my birthday! I am so excited! I want to go on a trip now just so I can pack them and use them! Oh, they're Yellow Bird... and I'm saving my pennies so that I can buy the 26 incher and have a full set. Of course, then I have to get the travel accessories to match. ;)

Much to the dismay of my DH, my fanny pack broke yesterday at the zoo (when I got it out the closet yesterday he actually said "you're not wearing that, are you?" I asked him where else could I keep my $$, camera, id etc. He rolled his eyes. :rolleyes: So for our WDW trip I need a new, updated look. I want to carry my camera and video camera as well as our KTTK, cash, etc. We will have a stroller, so I don't have to carry all the essentials, just the stuff I don't want to keep in my pockets. I'm looking at the hipsters wondering if they are big enough for 2 cameras, etc. WDYT? What size do you use? :confused3

I used the Amy Handbag in Cafe Latte. I had my Sony Cybershot camera, my Krzr phone, as well as the Clip-Zip ID case. The Clip-Zip held my ID, my KTTW, a credit card, and a tiny bit of cash.

I got through all of the bag-checks very quickly, and hardly ever felt it on my shoulder because it's so light! I didn't feel like I needed more room, and I didn't feel like I had too much either. It was absolutely perfect!

Another perk is that I used the clip on the handbag straps to clip my sunglasses (when not being used) to the bag. (My sunglasses have a cut-out on the sides of the eyes, hard to describe.) It was awesome!

Yippee!!! Finally my hipster arrived at the store today. I ordered it 3 weeks ago and it took so long to get here. The store owner said it's because the Caffe Latte is the most popular of the new colors. Anyway, it's here and I love it. I'm going to take it on the Magic and to Epcot after the cruise. Can't wait.

The new resort colors are really nice, such great shades of blue. However, I really don't like the new colors and designs they are coming out with next year. So disappointing. Oh well, I guess I'll just save up for the resort one instead. How fun is that to look forward to. Love Vera. :yay:

Where is the best place to buy a VB bag? I think I may want to get the backpack for out trip....

Most Crabtree and Evelyn stores carry them and you can also find retailers on the Vera website. If you like any of the discontinued colors they are sale for 40% off on the website. I got an email for free shipping til the 24th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter