To all the Vera Bradley enablers

Castle crazy

Mousketeer
To all you enablers: Thanks! I had never seen nor heard of Vera Bradley bags until this thread. Now I'm the proud owner of 3 hipsters, 1 I think it's called On the Go, 1 of the new Morgan's which I love and a new zip around wristlet. I had a credit on ebags for the hipsters and the On the Go. I found the Morgan at the local Hallmark and they were having a sale and then dh bought me the new zip around wristlet that matches my Morgan which is Frankly Scarlet.

They are wonderful but now I'm broke!

I have the same addiction, it can get very expensive. I am trying not to go on the Vera Bradley site because that is where I really get into trouble. I love them.:love:

I honestly never liked them before (I'm a Coach girl);) but then I saw that alot of people were carrying them at Disney. I needed a bag but didnt know what to carry and I dont like shoving things in my pockets all the time. I bought the mini hipster and love it! Its perfect length to go across your body and it is soo light weight! Love it!!

I too have crossed over to Vera from Coach. I like them because they are considerably less expensive and lighter than the Coach selections. It's a fetish though everything has to match!

VB is addictive. My addiction started when I saw them at a little shop in Plano, Texas with my stepmom. She said, "Those look like they wouldn't hold up very well, don't waste your money!" And, the rest is history! Thank you, dear stepmother! My most recent purchase is a Morgan bag in the Frankly Scarlet pattern!

Oh, I just got the Morgan in Frankly Scarlet too and love it. The Morgan is my new favorite in fact. These are truly addictive I agree and you have to have the matching stuff. I made the mistake of buying the new all in one wrap wristlet which serves as my wallet. Well when you change bags it's like, this doesn't match, I need one of this is this pattern. Drives me crazy!:lmao:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE VB!!! It is def an addiction! When you seem them it's like oh oh I don't have that pattern, ohoh I don't have the style!!! lol

I love VB also. I have a Hipster in Peacock and I am going to get the mini Hipster in the new Puccini print before I go to WDW in April/May

I too just join in. I bought a tech case, sunglass case, small cosmetic, cell phone, and curling iron cover. I got the raspberry fizz and started to get nervous that was to wild for me. I started thinking I should have gotten the puccini. Well I LOVE the raspberry color. It is bright and pretty. I do plan on getting a mini hipster for our trip in Dec. We will also have a backpack but need something if DH and I go different directions with the boys.

I am trying no to order more. I go through Ebates and get my cash back and justify it. I know I would be one that everything has to match!! They aren't making the call phone anymore so I want to order another one soon!

My mother turned me into an addict. Her addiction became mine! But I love them! And they're WASHABLE! How great is that? I've gone a bit VB nuts... even my diaper bag is VB!

I am fully envious of my mother's collection... and I do mean collection. She even has the luggage! (in Java Blue) I so want the luggage... but refuse to buy them until they come out with another pattern. I don't like the red and I don't want the same as mom. But let me tell you... very easy to spot her bags at baggage claim. There are none that look like hers!

I also have addiction,:rotfl: pink elephants. I just love dumbo, and you can never find anything in the parks of dumbo. But this comes pretty close.:)

Oh, tell me about the tech case. What do you carry in yours. I bought the all in one zip around wristlet that came out this year. Your drivers license slips into a little clear slot on the front. There is a 3/4 pocket on the back where I put the sunglass clips that magnet onto my glasses. It upzips around 3 sides. Inside there are slots for credit cards, a change compartment and a place behind the credit cards for money. It has a little cloth handle that clips back to a ring on the same end. You can wear it as a wristlet or hook in onto the handle of your bag then drop inside the bag. I love it but it only comes in this years fabrics. My very favorite fabric is Botanical and it is being retired.

:rotfl2: My Mom and I are Classic Black, MIL is Yellowbird, SIL #1 is Pink Elephants, SIL #2 is Kensington, Nieces are Citrus, Hope Toile and Rasberry Fizz. I have now been relegated to finding Citrus, Hope Toile and Pink Elephants on Ebags or E Bay---but it is out there waiting for some addicted soul who must have matching pieces for everyone. I will be in Heaven 12/5-12/14:santa: --in Disney at Pop with my Classic Black and Rasberyy Fizz Mini Hipsters. Now if I had children, especially a daughter I might go craaaazzzyy! :woohoo: But for now it is great being the doting daughter, DIL, SIL, and aunt.;)

:idea: What would happen or how much would I buy if Vera did stuff with a Disney print fabric--:scared1: A girl can dream, right!:rolleyes:

Another addicted one here!!! I have 5 handbags, 1 backpack, 1 tote, 1 large luggage bag.
my dd has the eyeglass case, and her eyeglasses are vera bradley, they are totally adorable, in the front of the frame is blue and the arms are the capri blue print!

Another fan of VB!!! Everytime a new collection of colors comes out then it is time to buy a new one!! It is very addictive!! I was lucky last year because to the outlet sale came to Charlotte, NC and was able to stock up on some of my favorite colors. My husband has banned me out of any store that carries them because I can always find one that I have to have. I would love to have the luggage set. We need to replace our current luggage set and I quickly inform my husband that Vera has a set but it was quickly shot down.:confused3

I just brought the Weekender in Puccini to use as my carryon for our trip beginning next Sunday. I also have the Puccini Hipster to use in the parks. I want the hard eyeglass case before we leave, but probably will have to wait until we get back. I have also sprayed everything with scotchguard so I won't worry about it as much.

I'm not crazy about the new colors that just came out and that is a good thing!! I love Java and Peacock as long as they stick around I'll be fine!

My mom is a VB retailer so I've been an addict since birth, lol. But I am a proud Vera girl!!! :)

Glad you all love your VB's!

The only thing that VB disappointed me with was the pencil pouches -- to small for DD to use for school (with scissors, glue sticks, etc. etc.). But, last week I tried out the smallest costmetic bag ... it's perfect. Now DD can take her VB to first grade! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter