TMoret's DISigns...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim - Thanks so much!!! Josh & Hayden's look GREAT! We are going on a Magical Gathering with our entire family. These will make fabulous gifts in the arrival baskets I am making for each family. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Your designs are great! Would you be able to add names to this design
(in the ear)??? THANK YOU!!!!!

Dillon
Jayden

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz82/tmoret/Disigns/ThegangAnimalkigndom.jpg

Here you go I hope they enjoy them!

ThegangAnimalkigndomDillon.jpg

ThegangAnimalkigndomJayden.jpg

Thank you SO much for adding the names - they look AMAZING!!!
Could I bother you for a small edit? Dillon's name has an extra "I" in it. It is DILLON. Thanks! :)
Keep up the great work!

Love your covers!!! Could I get the Sorcerer's Mickey with all characters in front of the castle customized to say Josh's Autographs and another one for Hayden's Autographs. Secondly, could you do one in pink with Princesses, and another with just Toy Story characters? The princesses would be Mady's Autographs and Toy Story would be Ben's Autographs. All for 2011. Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Here are the other 2 you asked for. I hope you enjoy.
Toy-Story-3.jpg

Princesspinks.jpg

Thank you SO much for adding the names - they look AMAZING!!!
Could I bother you for a small edit? Dillon's name has an extra "I" in it. It is DILLON. Thanks! :)
Keep up the great work!

Sure thing so sorry I must have not double checked it lol. Will post tomarrow night for you.

I am working on some more new things. If anyone has something specific that they are looking for please feel free to ask. I will be working on t-shirts and book covers but willing to work on what ever.

The kids love the autograph covers you made for them!!! So now I have a new challenge. I have looked all over these boards, and have not been able to find this....DS (10) plays soccer. Could you do a T-shirt disign with Mickey, soccer & possibly Notre Dame? If it's not possible, I understand, but thought I'd check. Thanks! :goodvibes

The kids love the autograph covers you made for them!!! So now I have a new challenge. I have looked all over these boards, and have not been able to find this....DS (10) plays soccer. Could you do a T-shirt disign with Mickey, soccer & possibly Notre Dame? If it's not possible, I understand, but thought I'd check. Thanks! :goodvibes

I am so glad the Kids love them! Let me see what I can put together tonight for you.

These are awesome! :banana: Thank you so much! My DS will love them. Anything with soccer & ND - he's completely happy! :goodvibes

Tim, thank for the designs you made for me. You are very talented and I appreciate it very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!