TJMaxx/Homegoods - where do they get their stock?

My DD & I were in our local one a couple of weeks back and we saw some individually packaged gourmet caramel apples. They had different types - crushed nuts, chocolate, etc on them. That doesn't sound so bad, does it.
*EXCEPT* the packages had a very clear KEEP REFRIGERATED on them :scared: and these were of course just sitting out in their little individual packages.
On the definitely unrefrigerated Marshalls' shelves.
For who knows how long.

agnes!

I have purchased Harry & David's, Godiva, Jelly Belly, etc. at TJ MAxx....Yummo:goodvibes

Same here and I've never any problems with freshness. I like Biscotti di Suzy and they usually have it. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

(and hentob- love the sanita tag :thumbsup2 . I agree, they are fabulous, but I'm still partial to Danskos!)

I see you have a little girl in your sig--Do you know that many sellers on ebay have cute (and FUNKY) BRAND NEW Dansko Mary Janes for little ones:thumbsup2 Do a search, my fellow clog lover:cutie: :goodvibes

Except for the temporary blindness in my right eye afrer eating the Chardonnay olives I got from the Maxx, I have had no problems with the food there. Oh, and the intestinal cramps from the raspberry jelly.

Just kidding! I usually receive some oils or vinegars from TJ Maxx from my FIL at the holidays and everything has been great so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter