Tips for Success

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
Tips for SUCCESS:

Don't expect instant changes. The goal is PERMANENT changes in habit and lifestyle for a healthier, longer life. It takes 21 days to establish a new habit.

Don't get discouraged with set-backs. They are a NORMAL part of life. Just start again, you'll regain ground faster than you gained it the first time.

REMEMBER YOUR GOAL--- the outcome---the benefit!

Take only ONE tip above to work on at a time. Start with the one you feel most comfortable in achieving.

Write a journal of how you feel now. List each and every symptom and discomfort you now experience. List the changes you make, with a date. Document how you feel each week. Make note of any symptoms that have eased or gone away. This will provide an immense amount of incentive and motivation to continue in your new patterns and make more improvements.

Hang with others who are concerned about their health. Work on things together. Make it fun!, a challenge!

These are great tips. It takes 21 days to establish a new habit? I gave up refined carbohydrates on 1/9/03. I hope this means I won't eat them again :)

Hang with others who are concerned about their health. Work on things together. Make it fun!, a challenge!

WISH has got this part covered. It really is helpful to come here and interact with my fellow WISHERS

Thanks Lesley.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter