• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

?time Takes From Mk To Cr Via Monrail?

boomar

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone. Hopefully I can get a response to this question rather quickly, its my own fault for posting this late, but just finalized ADR plans etc to call in tomorrow morning. Anyway ...question is, anyone know aprox. how long it takes to get from the MK to Contemporary resort via monorail for the Chef Mickey buffet. I am thinking of making the resse for 5pm, in hopes to make it back to the MK by 7pm for the spectro magic parade. Is this feasible? THANK YOU:dance3: :dance3:

Since CR is the first stop from MK it is very short travel time.

However, to get back to MK the monorail stops at TTC, Poly and GF.

But, the distance from the entrance of CR to the MK bus stops is about the same as the distance from the bus stops to the MK entrance; in other words you can easily walk it in ten minuts and don't have to wait for the monorail (and can probably use the exercise to walk off the desserts).

Yes, it is possible.

The route the monorail takes would be Mk then Contemporary BUT it must make a loop back around to TTC and the other resorts before making it back to MK. It is only a 10 minute walk back to MK which would be less time.

(although, Other posters might have a better idea)

You can't go wrong by walking or taking the Monorail because both a very good options. I will say since your going to Chef Mickey's the Monorail might be a little bit better since you will arrive on the 4th floor and it's on the other side. However I agree when returning to the Magic Kingdom walking will be a lot faster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter