Tiffin's just dessert?

That hairy-looking thing was even funnier than the size of the dessert... our server proudly informed us that it was some kind of microwaved dough- MICROWAVED! LOL

She said it was the “latest” thing...it tasted like chocolate-flavored bread. I’ve never seen a server so proud of the use of a microwave!
Stop. :rotfl: :rotfl2: You're killing me. hahahahahaha. :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: Microwaved? Jesus. I dont think i'd be bragging about that one. :lmao: That's the funniest thing i've heard in a while. Thank you!! :laughing:

Stop. :rotfl: :rotfl2: You're killing me. hahahahahaha. :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: Microwaved? Jesus. I dont think i'd be bragging about that one. :lmao: That's the funniest thing i've heard in a while. Thank you!! :laughing:

The whole Tiffin's experience felt like a Candid Camera moment- we remember that dining experience for all the wrong reasons!!! LOL

The whole Tiffin's experience felt like a Candid Camera moment- we remember that dining experience for all the wrong reasons!!! LOL
:lmao: I remember that show Candid Camera. :rotfl: Too funny!
I agree that they shouldn't be telling customers that the cake is microwaved. :laughing: That's a huge turn off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!