Tickets

Unfortunately, 2 seems to be a number the DLR isn't too fond of. :( The least amount of days you can have on a park hopper is 3. If you buy one day admission, you can only get into Disneyland or DCA but not both. If you buy the 3 or 4 day park hopper you can go between the two as you please. Here is the link to ticketing information on the Disneyland site so you can see all your options...

Disneyland Resort Tickets

There is a 2-day hopper for resort guests. Military can also obtain a 2-day one parkper day pass (I bought 4 and am really miffed because they won't allow me to get a credit towards the hopper when I stay at PP. ) There is also a 2-day one park per day pass good through 6/20 you might be able to purchase.

I was just a guest at GCH, and no 2 day hoppers were available. We only stayed one night and so didn't need 3 day passes BUT our only options were to buy 3 day hoppers (available at the hotel) or buy single day tickets, but they would each only be good for one park per day. I asked everyone at the front desk and the concierge if this was true, since I didn't want to buy a 3-day at $116 per ticket, but yes it was the only option available to us if we wanted to park hop. The up side was that before the tickets expired 14 days after the first use, the new 3 day park hoppers don't expire for a year. So, at some point I'll get the last day out of them :) !

I think the dat they started the 2-day hopper was May 4. I called the hotel directly last week and they are now selling them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter