Tickets!!!

I'm buying today too! I've been checking prices, and ready to go!
It's a bunch of money at one time, but I put a huge pmt to my Disney Visa, and as soon as it posts this afternoon, I will buy our 5 tickets! Whoo Hoo, more Disney dollars for me!!:cool1:

Are we still hearing that prices will increase this weekend?? What's the best guess?

ohhh, I better order the kids' tickets then! Hubby and I have annual passes. =)

Are seasons passes not linked to the id of the person who bought them?.. and do they look any different than the paper ones you get in the mail from say a ticket seller like undercover tourist? I see people selling their seasons passes and I keep thinking these people are going to get burned!?

My annual passes are paper, just like the normal kind. I don't think you can transfer them to someone else, but I could be wrong. We had to sign them and they did our fingerprints for them

Just received my tickets from UT on Monday. They ship really fast because I just ordered them last Thursday. My DH still won't let it go that the cost of the three tickets was $800.

Hey, can anyone tell me what the price is for 4-day park hopper tickets for both adult and child if I buy through undercover tourist with the mousesavers link? I don't have the link so I can't check but I wanted to find out if it's worth my while to try to get a link for the mousesavers discount. TIA'

Hey, can anyone tell me what the price is for 4-day park hopper tickets for both adult and child if I buy through undercover tourist with the mousesavers link? I don't have the link so I can't check but I wanted to find out if it's worth my while to try to get a link for the mousesavers discount. TIA'

The 3,4,5, & 6 day hopper tickets are all the same price plus you get additional days on the 3, 4, & 5 day tickets for a total of 6 days.

Adult $271 4 day hopper plus 2 days free (6 days total)
Child $237 4 day hopper plus 2 days free (6 days total)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter