With the new system...
if ya buy a one day and reserve for a certain day and can't go....
1. are ya out....
2. or can ya use it at a later date?
1. No. Reserving but not using that ticket or reservation carries no penalty.
2. Yes.
And, if you end up never using that ticket before it fully expires, you can
use its original purchase price toward buying a new ticket in the future.

1. No. Reserving but not using that ticket or reservation carries no penalty.
2. Yes.
And, if you end up never using that ticket before it fully expires, you can
use its original purchase price toward buying a new ticket in the future.
So I reassigned 2 single day tickets to myself from our traveling party because they couldn’t go. My dd was going to be getting engaged and I was helping her guy plan the surprise. I totally forgot that the tickets had dates attached and last night I realized the tickets are now missing from my account and the purchaser did not get an email.

Can wdw see the unused tickets even if I can’t ? Is there any hope or am I out of $$$.

I am usually such a great planner but I was so distracted I totally forgot about those tickets, I have been an AP holder for years and don’t use that kind of ticket.

So I reassigned 2 single day tickets to myself from our traveling party because they couldn’t go. My dd was going to be getting engaged and I was helping her guy plan the surprise. I totally forgot that the tickets had dates attached and
1. last night I realized the tickets are now missing from my account and the purchaser did not get an email.
2. Can wdw see the unused tickets even if I can’t ?
3. Is there any hope or am I out of $$$.
1. Completely normal.
2. Yes.
3. Nope. You can still get the value of those tickets for new dates or when buying new ones in the future.

I'm sure this info is somewhere in this helpful thread, but we have 2 adult 5-day park hoppers with exp date of 9/29/21. We had to move our trip to Nov 2-7, 2021 and I know I need to change the dates to make park reservations. Each time I've tried to call, the call fails. What is the correct phone #? I've tried several listed on the MDE site. TIA!

I accidentally bought an extra ticket. So the new 3 day ticket says "Ticket can be changed". The other unused 2 day ticket says "Ticket cannot be changed." Does anyone know what that means. I won't be able to use up both tickets by the expiration dates which is this summer.

I'm sure this info is somewhere in this helpful thread, but we have 2 adult 5-day park hoppers with exp date of 9/29/21. We had to move our trip to Nov 2-7, 2021 and I know I need to change the dates to make park reservations. Each time I've tried to call, the call fails. What is the correct phone #? I've tried several listed on the MDE site. TIA!
I have been unable to get through today also. I think they released the "Boo Night" tickets and there is a glitch.

Apologies if this has been asked before, I tried to scrub the forums as much as possible but no one had the same situation.

Recently my parents found our tickets from back in 2004 when we went. We contacted Disney and they said we had 2 days each left on the park hopper and 4 days on the fun options. There’s 2 adult tickets and 1 child one. My parents are now older and unable to get around - much less go to Disney, and I am way older than the child ticket lol.
I called and asked them to transfer the tickets to my account and they were asking what park we last used them at and whose tickets each one was. I genuinely didn’t know (again, used in 2004) and she said that I could go to the guest relations office when we get there and they can be transferred to anyone. I asked multiple times and she assured me.

Obviously, they had no finger print or photo identification then and there are no names on the tickets. I am just worried about getting all the way down there and not being able to get them transferred. Has anyone actually done this before successfully? And on a side note, since the tickets haven’t actually ever been used as part of the my Disney experience, would it be possible to call and get them connected to my parents and then transfer them to me or someone else? I’m assuming they’re going to pop up as a 2 day park hopper Bc that’s what left on them… not a 6?
TYIA!!

I accidentally bought an extra ticket. So the new 3 day ticket says "Ticket can be changed". The other unused 2 day ticket says "Ticket cannot be changed." Does anyone know what that means. I won't be able to use up both tickets by the expiration dates which is this summer.
Don't worry about the "can be changed" vs "cannot be changed" designation.

If you did not intend to buy that "extra ticket," you can call Disney and carefully explain that you made a purchasing error and "ask nicely" if you can get a refund.
If that doesn't work, you can hold onto that ticket and (even if it fully expires, unused) in the future you will be able to use its original value toward the purchase of another ticket for another trip.
(Write down that ticket's number to keep safe.)

Apologies if this has been asked before, I tried to scrub the forums as much as possible but no one had the same situation.

Recently my parents found our tickets from back in 2004 when we went. We contacted Disney and they said we had 2 days each left on the park hopper and 4 days on the fun options. There’s 2 adult tickets and 1 child one. My parents are now older and unable to get around - much less go to Disney, and I am way older than the child ticket lol.
I called and asked them to transfer the tickets to my account and they were asking what park we last used them at and whose tickets each one was. I genuinely didn’t know (again, used in 2004) and she said that I could go to the guest relations office when we get there and they can be transferred to anyone. I asked multiple times and she assured me.

Obviously, they had no finger print or photo identification then and there are no names on the tickets. I am just worried about getting all the way down there and not being able to get them transferred. Has anyone actually done this before successfully? And on a side note, since the tickets haven’t actually ever been used as part of the my Disney experience, would it be possible to call and get them connected to my parents and then transfer them to me or someone else? I’m assuming they’re going to pop up as a 2 day park hopper Bc that’s what left on them… not a 6?
TYIA!!

I would just try to use them. I would leave your parents out of it. If the child ticket was yours, you can request it to be upgraded to adult.

A friend bought tickets from a travel agent last year and did not use them due to covid. They have an expiration date on them coming up. Can travel agent tickets be used after the expiration date by paying the difference in the price? Tried to call Disney but cannot get through.....

We're planning to head there for Spring Break next year and have existing reservations at a couple of Disney resorts for now. Is there any reason to wait to buy tickets, or should I buy them now in case prices might increase? In the past I bought them from AAA, but perhaps there's a better place.

I would love it if they had a package with dining available, and if I wait, is there a chance I could get some kind of package?

I need some collective knowledge and wisdom from the boards. I purchased an annual pass in June 2019 and decided on the refund as opposed to the extension during the closure period. Currently, I have two tickets in MDE assigned to me, that I would like to upgrade to annual passes. Is it possible to upgrade tickets to an annual pass, if you opted for the refund for the closure period - my annual pass expired during the closure. I emailed Disney, but the cast members stated not selling new AP tickets, but I thought this qualifies me to purchase a new AP. Any information would be helpful, as I just decided on a trip for this July.
Thanks!

How much would a Magic 4 day base park ticket have been in April, 2020?
That varies depending on the designated “start date.” Tickets for holiday or peak attendance times cost more than tickets for a slower period, but it all varies by date.

Ok so I can be thick at times.. so wanted to verify. Got park tix for the whole family at a broker that do expire and my son is unable to go. So I should transfer the ticket to myself or my husband and one of us will just have two tickets in their name for the same expiration date? Assuming just one will be used and then the other will hang out there in DME? Then the next time we plan to go just upgrade when we get there?

We're planning to head there for Spring Break next year...
I would love it if they had a package with dining available, and
if I wait, is there a chance I could get some kind of package?
A chance?
Yes.

Ok so I can be thick at times.. so wanted to verify. Got park tix for the whole family at a broker that do expire and my son is unable to go.
1. So I should transfer the ticket to myself or my husband and one of us will just have two tickets in their name for the same expiration date?
2. Assuming just one will be used and then the other will hang out there in DME?
3. Then the next time we plan to go just upgrade when we get there?
1. You can do that.
2. If you don't use a purchased ticket, it will remain in your MDE (not DME) account.
Before you go to a park gate on your upcoming trip, stop at any Guest Relations and ask that
the Ticket priority be set so that the park gates will only USE the ticket that you WANT to use.
3. Well, if you go to WDW after a ticket has expired, unused, you will be able to use its original
purchase value toward buying a new ticket for use on that trip.

Write down and keep that unused ticket's number and store it in a safe place, as it will
become "invisible" (to YOU) in your MDE after it expires.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!