Thoughts on these dining plans?

Stellapedia

Mouseketeer
Okay, before you think I'm mental planning this much time for dining... the time we spend in the parks is important but not too important. We are happy with 3-4 hours/day. CS is not something we want to have to do... we've done it before but my son's choices are so limited at a CS restaurant, and they're so hectic and crowded, I really just prefer to avoid them.

I've planned late (9-10) breakfasts, late (14:30-15 lunches) and late (19:30-20:30) dinners. The only dinners earlier are mickey's BBQ and HDD.

Breakfast-
CP
Cape May
Olivia's
Tusker
Boma
1900 (possibly drop 1900 for something else, don't know what)

Lunch-
Cap'n Jacks
LTT
Teppan Edo
Turf Grill

Dinner-
Tony's town square
Mickey's BBQ
HDD
Chef Mickey
Kona
Spoodles

Wanted to try to fit big river grille in there somewhere, but obviously won't work!

Our plans are to wake up whenever, and make our way to breakfast. Plan until time to leave for lunch, and after lunch head back to the hotel for 2-3 hours for naps, and then stay out late nights (the boys will happily go until 10 or later). The time between breakfast and lunch gives us generally 3ish hours to play, then a few hours after dinner. We've got a vehicle, so we're not dependent on the buses.

Anything I should drop? Anything I should move around? Yes I know this is too much food, but TS is our best option given our son's needs. Plus, he loves the dining too much, it's his favorite thing and it's rare that he can eat normally from a restaurant, so we're willing to go all out to let him have that.

Not sure the boys ages....

My DS LOVES Teppan Edo....

I'm not sure on the others.... We've done Cape May but only for Dinner.

What about 'Ohana's? I couldn't find any info on your family (ages, likes, dislikes, etc) so it's hard to make recommendations....

Have a magical visit!

Mary

at the time of travel they'll be 4 and 10 months.

I wanted to do 'Ohana's, but got talked out of it. Too many people I know who have gone said it was mediocre at best. I realize TJ is *the* go-to guy for food allergies, but we'll still have to skip it. There are other things we're interested in, and too many bad reviews have put us off of it. Breakfast is an absolute no-go there, two family members would have nothing to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter