Those using swagbucks ???

I hope you didn't wait because it's over already. I did get a few purchases in, at least.

Maybe that is why I got an error when I tried to do it again. It was still showing the 500 for $4.50 but maybe it had been pulled.

I decided to try running ncraves on MP but I've never really ran them there and when I click on ncraves, it says there are none available. Is there a trick to getting them to pop up there? I've ran some other videos and LTG but still no ncraves.

I can only get one purchase through and then I get an error anytime I try to buy another 500. How are you able to purchase more?
I can't ever do more than one in a row, I have to give it a 5 min break or so and usually click through a few other sb site pages then back to buy sb. Otherwise I get the error processing and to contact Customer service.

I decided to try running ncraves on MP but I've never really ran them there and when I click on ncraves, it says there are none available. Is there a trick to getting them to pop up there? I've ran some other videos and LTG but still no ncraves.
Mine says that too now

Just checked and my nCraves are down to 3 boxes.

Really wondering what's up with Swagbucks. As was already said, this is the SB of Jan and Feb, not June.

I hope you didn't wait because it's over already. I did get a few purchases in, at least.
It was gone this morning, but now it is back! Just refreshed my home page and got the large popup. Snagged another 500 for $4.50. Was able to do it 3 times just now. I'm wondering if my credit card is going to think it's fraudulent or a duplicate charge?

Last edited:

I was able to get 4 more today on the SB deal after getting an error after one yesterday but then I stopped because my 6 attempts resulted in 6 charges but only 4 SB packs. One person replied to me on DoC that from yesterday they have 6 charges but only got 5 packs of SB fwiw. Here's what I did on my desktop:
1 Terps- success
1 Terps- fail
1 CFU- success (despite getting an error)
1 CSR- success (despite getting an error)
changed broswers
1 CFU- sucess
1 Terps- fail
got immediate text notifications from Chase for those charges, checked my Terps account and I have 3 pending charges there. Decided to quit while I'm behind and cash out what I could my SB. I'll update with what charges actually post through.

Can you get SB for purchasing books on Amazon? I know you can't get ebates credit for them but I'm having a tricky time finding out if books count for SB.

I hate Amazon, had too many issues with fake products and customer service but I have $50+ in gift cards so I figured I'd get a few books.

I was able to get 4 more today on the SB deal after getting an error after one yesterday but then I stopped because my 6 attempts resulted in 6 charges but only 4 SB packs. One person replied to me on DoC that from yesterday they have 6 charges but only got 5 packs of SB fwiw. Here's what I did on my desktop:
1 Terps- success
1 Terps- fail
1 CFU- success (despite getting an error)
1 CSR- success (despite getting an error)
changed broswers
1 CFU- sucess
1 Terps- fail
got immediate text notifications from Chase for those charges, checked my Terps account and I have 3 pending charges there. Decided to quit while I'm behind and cash out what I could my SB. I'll update with what charges actually post through.
Can you explain to me the purpose of buying these? I keep getting those pop ups. do you basically buy them then cash out for paypal and pay credit card?

It’s just a small money maker plus helps with credit card spend.
So is that a yes to the buying SB then paying cc with SB that was bought? Kind of like when people would buy dollar coins go pay their cc with those dollar coins and earn the CC rewards. I know this because i used to work at a bank some years ago lol

Can you get SB for purchasing books on Amazon? I know you can't get ebates credit for them but I'm having a tricky time finding out if books count for SB.

I hate Amazon, had too many issues with fake products and customer service but I have $50+ in gift cards so I figured I'd get a few books.

No to getting cash back on books @ Amazon. If you click the link on SB, there's a way to view what categories will earn cash back and how much you'll earn from each category.

Can you explain to me the purpose of buying these? I keep getting those pop ups. do you basically buy them then cash out for paypal and pay credit card?
I just did it for the little something extra of $.50 ...hopefully my greed with it doesn't bite me in the rear and the charges that didn't result in SB disappear in a few days lol. Also, it was a nice way to get my balance high enough to cash out for a 12% off gift card. I don't SB aside from big deals and used to do the BB/SB thing so I had like $7 worth in there I wasn't too sure what to do with, this gave me enough to snag a $25 WM gift card at 12% off so a little icing on the $0.50 cake there today.

I just did it for the little something extra of $.50 ...hopefully my greed with it doesn't bite me in the rear and the charges that didn't result in SB disappear in a few days lol. Also, it was a nice way to get my balance high enough to cash out for a 12% off gift card. I don't SB aside from big deals and used to do the BB/SB thing so I had like $7 worth in there I wasn't too sure what to do with, this gave me enough to snag a $25 WM gift card at 12% off so a little icing on the $0.50 cake there today.
Got it. I do ok with SB not as good as when we had that BB deal. I have redeemed $125 so far in June just from SB. I think ill let the $0.50 win for another time. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter