Those using swagbucks ???

Just an FYI, I won 2 1000 SB bonus on Visa things with Spin and Win and when I tried to redeem, it automatically used my 50 SB bonus from team challenge instead. I don't know if this is normal, I'm just frustrated because now I don't have another 1000 to buy the next visa, ha ha.

1000 SB bonus on Visa things with Spin and Win and when I tried to redeem, it automatically used my 50 SB bonus from team challenge instead. I don't know if this is normal, I'm just frustrated because now I don't
I just won four of those (out of 32 spins). My guess is it's an error. I'm not messing with it. Plus I don't want to deal with the visas. I like paypal and amazon:)

Can someone help me? I haven’t been able to get S’mores TV to credit in days and I run it constantly. I see a little image at the top of the page “smores tv is now hideout tv” ... does that mean these videos don’t credit anymore? I was getting half my daily points just from s’mores videos.

Just an FYI, I won 2 1000 SB bonus on Visa things with Spin and Win and when I tried to redeem, it automatically used my 50 SB bonus from team challenge instead. I don't know if this is normal, I'm just frustrated because now I don't have another 1000 to buy the next visa, ha ha.
Yeah, only one swagup can be applied at a time and they apply expiring first. Exception seemed to be when you have the survey bonus ones, they apply by highest value first. For next time you could cash out for a smaller GC to use up the TC one first. Bummer.
Wish they'd let you pick which to apply but given their natural IT abilities that could only make it worse.

ETA: Now that I got one I see that they shortened the redeem window from last I recall, it's only 5 days this time. So no idea why it took the TC one first other than there's a "glitch" with the Visa ones and no one is getting it credited at the moment. (I suspect the "glitch" is on purpose as they realize how many free Visa's they've been handing out like candy. I suspect that was probably supposed to be 100sb or the probability of landing on it should have been set much higher) Otherwise I wonder if I don't activate the TC one if that would bypass it? I've seen occasional reports of it being redeemed even without activation so I'm unsure.

Last edited:
I had an ncrave run all night! First time in many months! I wish I could remember which one I clicked. It wasn’t the orangish TV one. I know that.

I just got a whole bunch of those 1000 SBs on the $10 Visa card. People are having luck redeeming these at Target for Disney GCs, correct?

Did anyone try the Swago spin and win game this morning? I got several 1,000 sb rebate on a $10 visa gc. Sounds too good to be true, but I did go ahead and redeem for one (only had 1500ish in my account) and the rebate hasn't shown up yet. Do you guys know how long it usually takes? I feel like it's probably a glitch and I'm going to have to fight for it. When I've done other, small rebates, they have always shown up instantly.

Edit: sorry! I wasn't seeing all the new posts regarding these yet.

I just got a whole bunch of those 1000 SBs on the $10 Visa card. People are having luck redeeming these at Target for Disney GCs, correct?
That's correct but I'm not sure the $10 VV would help out much unless you pay to have them combined. It's a max of a $5 fee so if you got enough together that'd make it worthwhile. (Especially if they actually credit you back 1000sb!)

Posts from many people on Reddit saying the $10 Visa from the spin and win isn't working (not applying). Too bad b/c I landed on that 3 times!

Did anyone try the Swago spin and win game this morning? I got several 1,000 sb rebate on a $10 visa gc. Sounds too good to be true, but I did go ahead and redeem for one (only had 1500ish in my account) and the rebate hasn't shown up yet. Do you guys know how long it usually takes? I feel like it's probably a glitch and I'm going to have to fight for it. When I've done other, small rebates, they have always shown up instantly.

Edit: sorry! I wasn't seeing all the new posts regarding these yet.

It should be instant. Since I haven't seen any reports of it actually working yet, I have my doubts. Many comments on FB that people have redeemed and no credit at all. I suspect they goofed up royally and I hope they make it right for folks that did it early and put in a ticket for it. But I'd be cautious about redeeming for more.

Posts from many people on Reddit saying the $10 Visa from the spin and win isn't working (not applying). Too bad b/c I landed on that 3 times!
I got it 4 in 32 spins. I'm guessing it's a mistake. Definitely too good to be true.

I also got a bunch of the $10 Visa spin & wins and was going to ask what you all use them for, but now that I see that it could be a glitch, I may just say forget it and save my SB!

It should be instant. Since I haven't seen any reports of it actually working yet, I have my doubts. Many comments on FB that people have redeemed and no credit at all. I suspect they goofed up royally and I hope they make it right for folks that did it early and put in a ticket for it. But I'd be cautious about redeeming for more.
Thanks. I think I'm going to go ahead and submit a ticket and cross my fingers!

Can someone help me? I haven’t been able to get S’mores TV to credit in days and I run it constantly. I see a little image at the top of the page “smores tv is now hideout tv” ... does that mean these videos don’t credit anymore? I was getting half my daily points just from s’mores videos.
mine does not even load through adgate anymore , I use it for my discover check mark everyday .. I started going to hideout.tv watch a video and then redeem points or I signed into my firetv app if no one is on the tv ( a little hard now days school is out)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter