Those using swagbucks ???

We're back on the SB train. Just made our reservations for July and we're planning on using this as our "Mickey Money" for fun stuff in the parks. Goal is $750(ish) before we roll out which should be doable. The hubs and I usually combine to get $125-$175 each month depending on how heavy we hit it.

Ugh. I ordered a $25 GC from MGCP last night using a virtual Visa GC and I still haven't received the GC They usually come within a few hours so all I can think is that they don't like the Visa? I checked my visa balance and it is showing $0 and shows the MGCP purchase pending... It's not the biggest rush for the GC, but still... I was hoping to have it by today!

Ugh. I ordered a $25 GC from MGCP last night using a virtual Visa GC and I still haven't received the GC They usually come within a few hours so all I can think is that they don't like the Visa? I checked my visa balance and it is showing $0 and shows the MGCP purchase pending... It's not the biggest rush for the GC, but still... I was hoping to have it by today!

What brand?

I had a few that took forever (though they were the exception, not the rule). One I recall being particularly slow - to the point I cancelled it because I bought it to use for dinner the next night and it still hadn't arrived about 30 hours later - that one was a Darden Restaurant Chain like 4 places choice one. I can't recall the other slow ones but I've had a few that took awhile.

And at least one other that I've done a few times (JCP maybe? I can't recall) were usually pretty quick, but then once unnaturally slow, so...maybe sometimes just MGCP being "off" for some reason?

Hopefully it's just an annoying fluke for you that you happened to use a VGC on it and it was just a slow one and you'll get it very soon!

Grrrr... I did the gooble deal yesterday. It’s showing on my credit card but nothing is pending yet in swagbucks. I feel like I always have a hard time getting offers to credit. It seems like it goes right to pending for everyone while I have to put in a ticket.
I just put in my ticket from Dec for bark box not crediting or pending, which no one else seems to have an issue with.

I would like to up my swagbucks this year and try to get the money makers but not if I have to fight for everyone.

Anyone else do gooble and not have it pending yet?

Grrrr... I did the gooble deal yesterday. It’s showing on my credit card but nothing is pending yet in swagbucks. I feel like I always have a hard time getting offers to credit. It seems like it goes right to pending for everyone while I have to put in a ticket.
I just put in my ticket from Dec for bark box not crediting or pending, which no one else seems to have an issue with.

I would like to up my swagbucks this year and try to get the money makers but not if I have to fight for everyone.

Mine is not pending but there is no charge on my cc yet.

Swagbucks pending shows up differently from mypoints. If you go to activity, do you see it there (to credit in 32 days)?

Mine has charged to my CC but isn't pending in SB yet. I noticed it said it could take up to 7 days to show up as pending, so I'm hoping it shows up in that time!

Newbie here, I have swagbacks but haven't used it in years. What are the best ways to amp up the points? We have a huge family trip planned for December and every little bit helps.

I had the same issue and called Disney. They declined my card stating that the bank was no longer issuing prepaid visas or some type of garbage and wanted some other type of payment (Visa was showing the transaction went through). I refused to provide another form of payment and I was told it would be cancelled. I called the prepaid visa and they said there was no issue on their end. I ended up having to call Disney back a week later and speak to a manager so they could cancel the transaction and refund my money because it was never refunded. No more. I will use my swagfunds to buy Amazon gift cards to purchase things we need for our trip instead.

Newbie here, I have swagbacks but haven't used it in years. What are the best ways to amp up the points? We have a huge family trip planned for December and every little bit helps.

I haven't found any one way to ramp up the points, but I've explored most of the ways to earn SB and some work for me and some don't. And some of the ways that work for me don't for others, and vice-versa. So I can't just point to one thing and say, "Do this and you'll make lots of $!"

Off the top of my head, here are ways people here generate SB:
Watch videos on your computer
Watch videos through SB apps on your phone
Do surveys
Sign up for trials where you get paid to subscribe to a service (then make sure you cancel the service once you meet the minimum time required)
Print coupons
Redeem coupons
Participate in activities like Team Challenges and SWAGO.
Use the search tool on the SB website
Use SB as an online shopping portal, a la ebates

This isn't even an exhaustive list - there are more ways to earn SB. What works for you depends on your time, equipment, patience, and personal preference.

Keep coming back to this thread - when we find a good money making activity, we usually share it here. :)

I did Gobble through MP and nothing pending for me. However, no charge to my CC yet either.

Was trying to figure out why I hadn’t done the njoy offer. Went in to order and found out...the excise tax was $14
:confused3 Definitely not happening...lol

Cumulative effort.

DH and I each have accounts that we run on different computers. If we're not actively on it, we'll do the videos. Now the NCraves that auto play are 4 pts, then 3 pts, then 2 pts, and then 1 pts for the cycles. So we try to pay attention to reset it to the 4's if we're doing stuff around the house.

We have pretty good survey success as well. We honestly don't spend a crazy amount of time doing the discover/offers.

Previously we'd cash out for Target GCs and then buy Disney GCs at Target. However the last time we tried to cash out at Target we didn't have much success and have since switched to PayPal GCs. We take the cash from PayPal and then buy the Disney GC at Target.com the day it hits so we never have to bother leaving home. ;)

If you're ever struggling for points, I like to surf the SB forum at Reddit for ideas on the easy wins of the day (most of which are best done in the morning).

For those of you that did the Gobble offer.....how are you getting around buying more meals? Is there an option to skip deliveries? I see we can't cancel for 40 days.

Did gobble (what a silly name like they should only sell turkey) on MP. A $1 charge went pending right away in cc and points are pending after an hour

When is your box scheduled to be delivered?
Mine is not till jan 16. Wonder if date of delivery has anything to do with it.

What brand?

I had a few that took forever (though they were the exception, not the rule). One I recall being particularly slow - to the point I cancelled it because I bought it to use for dinner the next night and it still hadn't arrived about 30 hours later - that one was a Darden Restaurant Chain like 4 places choice one. I can't recall the other slow ones but I've had a few that took awhile.

And at least one other that I've done a few times (JCP maybe? I can't recall) were usually pretty quick, but then once unnaturally slow, so...maybe sometimes just MGCP being "off" for some reason?

Hopefully it's just an annoying fluke for you that you happened to use a VGC on it and it was just a slow one and you'll get it very soon!

It was Groupon and I finally got it late last night. I guess it was just a fluke but I was nervous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter