Those using swagbucks ???

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by FairestOfThemAll37, Jan 15, 2014.

1. trenty

trenty DIS Veteran

FYI today I successfully used a virtual visa earned with SB on taget dot com to purchase a disney gift card.

FabFive24, mjtatman and Minniekins like this.
  2. Minniekins

Minniekins DIS Veteran

Yeah I have done several times at Disney online using several $25 virtual visas and one $50 card that I used on two $25’s. All worked super easy, but always check out as a guest, did not sign into acct cause I can’t get cc to work there for gc’s.

FabFive24 likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. PerfessorZ

PerfessorZ DIS Veteran

Pleasant surprise- the Swago submit counts for your daily goals.

Sarah_B, Minniekins and FabFive24 like this.
  5. FabFive24

FabFive24 Mouseketeer

Does the Visa reward count as a gift card redemption for the Swago board? I notice the Visa is a "reward card".

6. PerfessorZ

PerfessorZ DIS Veteran

Yes. PayPal, too.

FabFive24 likes this.
  7. OHVolunteer

OHVolunteer Earning My Ears

I've successfully been using the Virtual Visas to order Disney e-cards from Target since it was reported Disney.com was rejecting that form of payment. I typically receive my ecard from Target within an hour (but no more than 4 after ordering). I've probably ordered 12 or more this way.

8. FabFive24

FabFive24 Mouseketeer

Awesome, thank you!

9. TxTiggergal

TxTiggergal Mouseketeer

Thanks for the info. I want to try this myself, but can I then transfer the Disney e-card balance to a physical card to use in the parks?

10. amalone1013

amalone1013 DIS Veteran

Yup!

TxTiggergal likes this.
  11. OHVolunteer

OHVolunteer Earning My Ears

Yes I just load a physical gift card to disneygiftcards.com and then add my ecards there and transfer the balance that way.

tikkipoo, TxTiggergal and marthachick like this.
  12. dirtyjerz

dirtyjerz Earning My Ears

I'm happy to report my husband finally received credit for signing up for Hulu last month. There was so much trouble on SB's end with giving credit and we were both getting frustrated but finally we have success. It seems my husband has been having trouble getting a lot of offers to credit, less than I am. He uses Chrome while I use Firefox. I wonder if the browser makes any difference?

13. mjtatman

mjtatman DIS Veteran

So I submitted a ticket because a shop that I did at Kohl's never showed as pending and never credited. This has happened before and I have simply submitted a ticket and they have given me credit. This time, however, I got this....

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. As stated in our Terms of Use, our system is unable to credit your account your activity is not properly tracked. Even if a receipt is provided, the activity is not considered complete. Our Customer Service team may provide credit to your account as a courtesy. However, please understand that we do not receive any sort of compensation for providing this credit.

Is it worth sending it in again? I am missing about 200 SB. Have any of you ever gotten this or contested it? I have two more tickets to submit because of other Christmas Shops that didn't credit. So should I expect those to bounce back as 'too bad' as well?

#sobummed

14. 3 DD love princesses

3 DD love princesses DIS Veteran

Mine didn’t track either. Sent them a ticket for it and said I need to wait the 32 days. My shop at Best Buy thanksgiving didn’t show pending either and that was all ad purchases no go so I submitted a ticket for that. No luck. Hoping the bark box ticket will credit otherwise that was a big loss. Only did it Bc it was free.

pinkxray likes this.
  15. 3 DD love princesses

Anyone get the 750 bonus at bb lately? My 12/27 shop is pending but didn’t get the bonus. It was a gc for $100.

16. PerfessorZ

PerfessorZ DIS Veteran

My last BB got the 750 bonus, but didn’t track the shop. For some reason, it seems flakier these days.

3 DD love princesses likes this.
  17. 3 DD love princesses

I’d rather the bonus than shop. I’ll have to try again this week

18. miztressuz

miztressuz DIS Veteran

Team challenge next week, only 2 teams this time. Same first place prize, 100sb, 2nd place is 25sb.

19. trenty

trenty DIS Veteran

My Gobble charge is pending on my credit card. Still no pending points.

wendow likes this.
  20. tink89

tink89 DIS Veteran

I shopped 1/1 and got my bonus either 2 or three days. No shop and earn but I knew that already.

21. wendow

wendow We create happiness.

I think you and I did it on the same day and had the same problems. My Gobble is still not showing as pending on my CC, and I also have no pending points.

trenty likes this.