Those using swagbucks ???

Since many of us use Sams Club to turn our SB earnings (Walmart GC) into Disney GCs, I figured I 'd ask this here:

My Sams membership is due for renewal in 15 days. Anyone know of any renewal promos? I searched and found one on slickdeals but it doesn't seem to work for me. May be targeted (?). I'm going to also check my Chase acct and Amex for offers but wondering if anyone here has done a Sams renewal promo that worked.

Since many of us use Sams Club to turn our SB earnings (Walmart GC) into Disney GCs, I figured I 'd ask this here:

My Sams membership is due for renewal in 15 days. Anyone know of any renewal promos? I searched and found one on slickdeals but it doesn't seem to work for me. May be targeted (?). I'm going to also check my Chase acct and Amex for offers but wondering if anyone here has done a Sams renewal promo that worked.
Mine expires today. I’m going to just let it expire and wait for a promo. Ibotta was running a $20 cash back promo but my sams membership was basically free last year so I’ll hold out for a better deal. I have no sams club promos on any of my cc’s right now.

Mine expires today. I’m going to just let it expire and wait for a promo. Ibotta was running a $20 cash back promo but my sams membership was basically free last year so I’ll hold out for a better deal. I have no sams club promos on any of my cc’s right now.
Thx. Seems I just missed one for $20 ecard that was on in Dec. Kicking myself over that. Not sure i can let my membership expire. We use too many grocery items from Sams too regularly. If I could, I would, as thats a good idea!

Thx. Seems I just missed one for $20 ecard that was on in Dec. Kicking myself over that. Not sure i can let my membership expire. We use too many grocery items from Sams too regularly. If I could, I would, as thats a good idea!

There was one for a $20 ecard in Dec, plus a few freebie foods. I had that last year plus a cc offer which made it cost me like $2 lol. I have a costco membership as well and I bounce between the two stores so I can hold out.

I said Ibotta earlier, but I was thinking of Dosh. They have $20 cash back for new memberships. Could you let yours expire and sign up your dh as a new member?

Not sure if it's targeted but I got an email today from Discover for my it card, spend $30 online at Sam's Club and get $10 cashback. Didn't exclude memberships or anything really. So could possibly work? The fine print does say " Offer is not transferrable and limited to one offer per account" so that's why I'm not sure if it's a targeted promotion or it just means it's only good on that card (the regular IT card vs the it Chrome or something)

Not sure if it's targeted but I got an email today from Discover for my it card, spend $30 online at Sam's Club and get $10 cashback. Didn't exclude memberships or anything really. So could possibly work? The fine print does say " Offer is not transferrable and limited to one offer per account" so that's why I'm not sure if it's a targeted promotion or it just means it's only good on that card (the regular IT card vs the it Chrome or something)
I got that email on my card but DH didn't. But we each only have IT cards.

I got that email on my card but DH didn't. But we each only have IT cards.

Hm, that sucks if it's targeted. I'm kinda tempted to do it even though I HATE Sam's online. If I was still in my first year cashback match I'd be all over it but for "just" $10 bucks I'm not sure the headache is worth it. (Sam's online seems to hate me)

Yep. After i posted this, the same email came from Discover and then about an hour later another email from Sams. Subject: "Look what we found for you!" In that email was the $20 e-gift card offer. Im at work now and cant get the offer to add to my cart when I add the renewal. So I will try later, when Im at home . Weird how I posted the question online about Sams and then quickly got 2 emails with Sams offers!!!

Last edited:
Yep. After i posted this, the same email came from Discover and then about an hour later another email from Sams. Subject: "Look what we found for you!" In that email was the $20 e-gift card offer. Im at work now and cant get the offer to add to my cart when I add the renewal. So I will try later, when Im at home . Weird how u posted the question online about Sams and then quickly got 2 emails with Sams offers!!!

Big Brother is everywhere! :rotfl:
At least it was helpful this time!

I would think this would work on a purchase that included Disney Gift Cards, since GC are not listed as an exclusion. (?) This would be great since I have some Walmart GC earned from Swagbucks that I could use in addition to the $30 I need to outright spend using Discover.

There was one for a $20 ecard in Dec, plus a few freebie foods.
The one that came in my email offer was for $20 e-gift card but when I use the link and log on to Sam's membership, I don't see it or any reference to it. I tried adding a renewal to my cart hoping it would automatically add the $20 gift card (or at least stating that with this purchase you are eligible for a $20 e-card) but nothing. Do you remember how it worked for you in Dec? What did you have to do?

The one that came in my email offer was for $20 e-gift card but when I use the link and log on to Sam's membership, I don't see it or any reference to it. I tried adding a renewal to my cart hoping it would automatically add the $20 gift card (or at least stating that with this purchase you are eligible for a $20 e-card) but nothing. Do you remember how it worked for you in Dec? What did you have to do?
Sorry, I saw the offer in Dec but never used it. I had already decided to let my membership lapse and wait for a better offer. Hope you find something soon!

I would think this would work on a purchase that included Disney Gift Cards, since GC are not listed as an exclusion. (?) This would be great since I have some Walmart GC earned from Swagbucks that I could use in addition to the $30 I need to outright spend using Discover.
I think that too. I'm pretty sure if they see a 30 charge from Sam's .com (which could be anything) they're going to give the cashback bonus.

I didn't expect Barkbox to renew so early because I only did it on 12/16, but I see a pending charge on my card, dang it.

I can't remember who it was here that told me about the survey disqualifications giving more points the longer you are in it, but I started one 3 hours ago on my daughters account, left the house to run errands, came back to finish and got disqualified - 60 SB, which would have been the award had I completed it! So thanks whoever you were! My own account still only gives 1 SB for up to 5 disqualifications, but hers seem to be unlimited.

I didn't expect Barkbox to renew so early because I only did it on 12/16, but I see a pending charge on my card, dang it.

I've had that happen a couple of times with other offers, which I why I don't do any of them any more!

Just a note, I bought two Disney gc’s at the Disney Store online using two $25 visa rewards cards I redeemed with my SB’s. They worked easy no problem. Only thing I do always have to do is checkout as a guest, not thru my account. Maybe if it’s not working try checking out that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter